JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,081 youngbustyredhead said: Click to expand... It’s snow time! Last edited: Jan 23, 2026
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,082 youngbustyredhead said: Snow angelllll Click to expand... This
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,083 Casey86 said: That won't happen until tomorrow lol Click to expand... Snow angel?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,084 If we really get 17 inches or whatever and I try to make a snow angel, I’ll disappear
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,085 Maddiemoiselle said: Snow angel? Click to expand... She's trying to get me to make a snow angel lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,086 Casey86 said: She's trying to get me to make a snow angel lol Click to expand... Mostly bc that’s like the first thing I remember us talking about back in the day and I’m a sentimental thing sometimes
Casey86 said: She's trying to get me to make a snow angel lol Click to expand... Mostly bc that’s like the first thing I remember us talking about back in the day and I’m a sentimental thing sometimes
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,087 youngbustyredhead said: Mostly bc that’s like the first thing I remember us talking about back in the day and I’m a sentimental thing sometimes Click to expand... It was one of the first things we talked about lol. I'll eventually make another snow angel...when it's not a frozen tundra out
youngbustyredhead said: Mostly bc that’s like the first thing I remember us talking about back in the day and I’m a sentimental thing sometimes Click to expand... It was one of the first things we talked about lol. I'll eventually make another snow angel...when it's not a frozen tundra out
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,088 Casey86 said: It was one of the first things we talked about lol. I'll eventually make another snow angel...when it's not a frozen tundra out Click to expand... Fair!
Casey86 said: It was one of the first things we talked about lol. I'll eventually make another snow angel...when it's not a frozen tundra out Click to expand... Fair!
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,089 Snow angel Snow angel Will you be mine? My darling dear Love you all the time
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,091 Harthacnut said: Snow angel Snow angel Will you be mine? My darling dear Love you all the time Click to expand... Nice!
Harthacnut said: Snow angel Snow angel Will you be mine? My darling dear Love you all the time Click to expand... Nice!
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,094 BunnyBeeHope said: Give me the snow Click to expand... I'll gladly send you all my snow
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,097 Harthacnut said: Snow angel Snow angel Will you be mine? My darling dear Love you all the time Click to expand... Howdy buddy how was the day?
Harthacnut said: Snow angel Snow angel Will you be mine? My darling dear Love you all the time Click to expand... Howdy buddy how was the day?
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,098 BunnyBeeHope said: Give me fire Click to expand... To burn workplace or to warm you ?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,099 Vael said: To burn workplace or to warm you ? Click to expand... Burn