youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,561 Is the Fran name nationwide? I haven’t heard that up here
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,562 SimplySadie said: Sluts everywhere in here tonight Click to expand... And yet my willy remains dry
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,563 SimplySadie said: HarthaBully? Click to expand...
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,564 SimplySadie said: Sluts everywhere in here tonight Click to expand... I feel I should clarify, everywhere BUT here
SimplySadie said: Sluts everywhere in here tonight Click to expand... I feel I should clarify, everywhere BUT here
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,565 Harthacnut said: View attachment 486310 Click to expand... Fucking LOL
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,566 Harthacnut said: And yet my willy remains dry Click to expand... Come hang out in the US this weekend, Fran will take care of that
Harthacnut said: And yet my willy remains dry Click to expand... Come hang out in the US this weekend, Fran will take care of that
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,567 youngbustyredhead said: Is the Fran name nationwide? I haven’t heard that up here Click to expand... Idk Maybe not. I will say this tho TED CRUZ LEFT THE COUNTRY WE ALL GONNA DIE HERE
youngbustyredhead said: Is the Fran name nationwide? I haven’t heard that up here Click to expand... Idk Maybe not. I will say this tho TED CRUZ LEFT THE COUNTRY WE ALL GONNA DIE HERE
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,568 BaileyXcX said: Idk Maybe not. I will say this tho TED CRUZ LEFT THE COUNTRY WE ALL GONNA DIE HERE Click to expand... Did he go on a Cruz?
BaileyXcX said: Idk Maybe not. I will say this tho TED CRUZ LEFT THE COUNTRY WE ALL GONNA DIE HERE Click to expand... Did he go on a Cruz?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,569 The last time he left the country for a winter storm, the grid collapsed and we had a 130 car pile up on the interstate
The last time he left the country for a winter storm, the grid collapsed and we had a 130 car pile up on the interstate
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,570 BaileyXcX said: Idk Maybe not. I will say this tho TED CRUZ LEFT THE COUNTRY WE ALL GONNA DIE HERE Click to expand... Will he stay away this time pls?
BaileyXcX said: Idk Maybe not. I will say this tho TED CRUZ LEFT THE COUNTRY WE ALL GONNA DIE HERE Click to expand... Will he stay away this time pls?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,571 BaileyXcX said: The last time he left the country for a winter storm, the grid collapsed and we had a 130 car pile up on the interstate Click to expand... Good times
BaileyXcX said: The last time he left the country for a winter storm, the grid collapsed and we had a 130 car pile up on the interstate Click to expand... Good times
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,572 Harthacnut said: Did he go on a Cruz? Click to expand... Did you run into him?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,574 Harthacnut said: Did he go on a Cruz? Click to expand... I wish he would go a a Cruz straight to hell
Harthacnut said: Did he go on a Cruz? Click to expand... I wish he would go a a Cruz straight to hell
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,575 youngbustyredhead said: Will he stay away this time pls? Click to expand... I hope so too lol
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,576 Standing outside screaming BLOW ME FRAN
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,578 Possibly the most irritatingly smug arse I’ve ever seen
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,579 Harthacnut said: Standing outside screaming BLOW ME FRAN Click to expand... I’m not making this joke….
Harthacnut said: Standing outside screaming BLOW ME FRAN Click to expand... I’m not making this joke….