D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,581 Ohh I just looked up Ted Cruz He looks like every geography teacher i ever had.
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,582 Maddiemoiselle said: My old account here Click to expand... I like this name better
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,583 youngbustyredhead said: Possibly the most irritatingly smug arse I’ve ever seen Click to expand... 1000% agreed. I have a meme somewhere
youngbustyredhead said: Possibly the most irritatingly smug arse I’ve ever seen Click to expand... 1000% agreed. I have a meme somewhere
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,584 Harthacnut said: Ohh I just looked up Ted Cruz He looks like every geography teacher i ever had. Click to expand... Well he knows where Cancun is
Harthacnut said: Ohh I just looked up Ted Cruz He looks like every geography teacher i ever had. Click to expand... Well he knows where Cancun is
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,587 youngbustyredhead said: Possibly the most irritatingly smug arse I’ve ever seen Click to expand... Sorry whomst?
youngbustyredhead said: Possibly the most irritatingly smug arse I’ve ever seen Click to expand... Sorry whomst?
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,589 BaileyXcX said: Hey Joe Wait Click to expand... Hey Bailey. That’s alright! I haven’t been around for a couple years
BaileyXcX said: Hey Joe Wait Click to expand... Hey Bailey. That’s alright! I haven’t been around for a couple years
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,590 BaileyXcX said: Hey Joe Wait Click to expand... Where does he think he's going With that gun in his hand?
BaileyXcX said: Hey Joe Wait Click to expand... Where does he think he's going With that gun in his hand?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,591 BaileyXcX said: Is that Hendrix? Click to expand... Where you going with that gun in your hand?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,592 Maddiemoiselle said: Sorry whomst? Click to expand... Ted Cruz
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,593 Joe1523 said: Hey Bailey. Click to expand... Please call me Ms XcX
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,595 youngbustyredhead said: Ted Cruz Click to expand... Oh ya that guy
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,596 youngbustyredhead said: Possibly the most irritatingly smug arse I’ve ever seen Click to expand... BaileyXcX said: 1000% agreed. Harsh, im not but I have a meme of it somewhere Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead said: Possibly the most irritatingly smug arse I’ve ever seen Click to expand... BaileyXcX said: 1000% agreed. Harsh, im not but I have a meme of it somewhere Click to expand...
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,599 Oh shit she's here now I'm embarrassed!
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,600 MorellaGoddessofLeather said: Good evening everyone Click to expand... Helloooo