Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,841 That was last night actually. It's warmer tonight
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,842 Maddiemoiselle said: That was last night actually. It's warmer tonight Click to expand... Is only minus 36
Maddiemoiselle said: That was last night actually. It's warmer tonight Click to expand... Is only minus 36
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,844 SimplySadie said: Is only minus 36 Click to expand... C'mon Goober its only -30
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,845 Maddiemoiselle said: C'mon Goober its only -30 Click to expand... I laugh cause it’s insane…. I mean, I’ve been to up near Lake Tahoe when it was crazy cold once but that is rare, n I think it was only minus 15ish. I honestly don’t know how you all go about your daily business at those temps
Maddiemoiselle said: C'mon Goober its only -30 Click to expand... I laugh cause it’s insane…. I mean, I’ve been to up near Lake Tahoe when it was crazy cold once but that is rare, n I think it was only minus 15ish. I honestly don’t know how you all go about your daily business at those temps
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,846 Lil_wonders said: View attachment 486317 Click to expand... Okay but seriously. This is hell. Literally hell looooool
Lil_wonders said: View attachment 486317 Click to expand... Okay but seriously. This is hell. Literally hell looooool
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,848 Maddiemoiselle said: Okay but seriously. This is hell. Literally hell looooool Click to expand... Oil n bake Maddie, oil n bake
Maddiemoiselle said: Okay but seriously. This is hell. Literally hell looooool Click to expand... Oil n bake Maddie, oil n bake
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,850 SimplySadie said: Oil n bake Maddie, oil n bake Click to expand... I would burn up
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,851 SimplySadie said: 2 days n think can get rid of this name Click to expand... What are you gonna be???
SimplySadie said: 2 days n think can get rid of this name Click to expand... What are you gonna be???
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,852 Any plans for your day Lil? Other than working on ya white bits
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,853 Maddiemoiselle said: What are you gonna be??? Click to expand... Back to being a sarcastic bitch haha
Maddiemoiselle said: What are you gonna be??? Click to expand... Back to being a sarcastic bitch haha
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,854 Sitting in the air conditioning doing as little as possible.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,855 Lil_wonders said: Sitting in the air conditioning doing as little as possible. Click to expand... Cool, ya don’t wanna be doing to much at those temps.
Lil_wonders said: Sitting in the air conditioning doing as little as possible. Click to expand... Cool, ya don’t wanna be doing to much at those temps.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,856 It isn’t that it’s even that cold here, don’t think I’ve gone out hardly all winter n felt that cold, but it’s just DARK….. and wet
It isn’t that it’s even that cold here, don’t think I’ve gone out hardly all winter n felt that cold, but it’s just DARK….. and wet
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,857 SimplySadie said: I laugh cause it’s insane…. I mean, I’ve been to up near Lake Tahoe when it was crazy cold once but that is rare, n I think it was only minus 15ish. I honestly don’t know how you all go about your daily business at those temps Click to expand... We're tough
SimplySadie said: I laugh cause it’s insane…. I mean, I’ve been to up near Lake Tahoe when it was crazy cold once but that is rare, n I think it was only minus 15ish. I honestly don’t know how you all go about your daily business at those temps Click to expand... We're tough
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,858 FoxInTheSnow said: We're tough Click to expand... Oh Another Eskimo
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,859 I seriously don’t cope with this weather anymore. I pop outside from to to time but only last a few minutes.
I seriously don’t cope with this weather anymore. I pop outside from to to time but only last a few minutes.
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,860 SimplySadie said: It isn’t that it’s even that cold here, don’t think I’ve gone out hardly all winter n felt that cold, but it’s just DARK….. and wet Click to expand... Makes for a rough day.
SimplySadie said: It isn’t that it’s even that cold here, don’t think I’ve gone out hardly all winter n felt that cold, but it’s just DARK….. and wet Click to expand... Makes for a rough day.