Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,861 SimplySadie said: It isn’t that it’s even that cold here, don’t think I’ve gone out hardly all winter n felt that cold, but it’s just DARK….. and wet Click to expand... Yeh that’s depressing
SimplySadie said: It isn’t that it’s even that cold here, don’t think I’ve gone out hardly all winter n felt that cold, but it’s just DARK….. and wet Click to expand... Yeh that’s depressing
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,862 Lil_wonders said: I seriously don’t cope with this weather anymore. I pop outside from to to time but only last a few minutes. Click to expand... Am eye rolling this out of envy and jealousy and sun lust ha
Lil_wonders said: I seriously don’t cope with this weather anymore. I pop outside from to to time but only last a few minutes. Click to expand... Am eye rolling this out of envy and jealousy and sun lust ha
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,863 Where as with Foxy, it’s a rare thing I don’t get an eye rolling from him… ha
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,864 Anyways the cold doesnt bother us, we're tough. Peace out.
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,865 SimplySadie said: Where as with Foxy, it’s a rare thing I don’t get an eye rolling from him… ha Click to expand... I think Im just going to be eye rolling more
SimplySadie said: Where as with Foxy, it’s a rare thing I don’t get an eye rolling from him… ha Click to expand... I think Im just going to be eye rolling more
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,866 SimplySadie said: Back to being a sarcastic bitch haha Click to expand... No no. @Sadeeznuts
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,867 Maddiemoiselle said: No no. @Sadeeznuts Click to expand... I said saaaaaa deeeeez nutzzzzzzz
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,869 Good evening ladies, and Joe and Fox
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,870 Vael said: Good evening ladies, and Joe and Fox Click to expand... Evening!
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,872 Maddiemoiselle said: Boogers Click to expand... Need a tissue?
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,874 Maddiemoiselle said: Hell nah Click to expand... If you’re sure
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,876 Maddiemoiselle said: Always Click to expand... Good! Always be sure to
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,880 BaileyXcX said: I’m making cheese fries Click to expand... Also go on...