Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,923 Joe1523 said: Cinnamon Toast Crunch Click to expand... Bought some of that today
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,924 Maddiemoiselle said: Bought some of that today Click to expand... i could eat that every day
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,925 That’s a good one too. And it doesn’t fuck up the roof of your mouth
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,926 BaileyXcX said: That’s a good one too. And it doesn’t fuck up the roof of your mouth Click to expand... Trueeee I always thing about the cuts left in my mouth after eating it
BaileyXcX said: That’s a good one too. And it doesn’t fuck up the roof of your mouth Click to expand... Trueeee I always thing about the cuts left in my mouth after eating it
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,928 BaileyXcX said: Worth the pain Click to expand... Agreed, some pain is just worth the enjoyment
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,929 Fuck I'm so excited for cinnamon toast crunch tomorrow
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,930 Maddiemoiselle said: Fuck I'm so excited for cinnamon toast crunch tomorrow Click to expand... You should be, I wish I would have bought some. Big fuck up
Maddiemoiselle said: Fuck I'm so excited for cinnamon toast crunch tomorrow Click to expand... You should be, I wish I would have bought some. Big fuck up
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,932 I may try, depends if I’m ice/snowed in. If not I’m definitely getting some!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,934 BaileyXcX said: Oh no Joe! Is Fran coming for you? Click to expand...
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,936 I think the snow might make it impossible to leave lol