That’s so trueAh it's ok. There was a weird rumour started ages ago that the princess was called Zelda. But the princess is Link because she holds all the kingdoms together
That’s so trueAh it's ok. There was a weird rumour started ages ago that the princess was called Zelda. But the princess is Link because she holds all the kingdoms together
Agreed, fuck itFuck the water temple tho
Me too!In fairness I prefer slut to whore
I can always rely on you to reply to fun comments so I can also replyMe too!
SupIn fairness I prefer slut to whore
That band is shitThat's Zelda in Park
Yeah they also changed when the fire nation attackedThat band is shit
Ugh I give up, who?!?!?!Got an inbox from someone who said they were new to the site and skeptical to post pics. Asked if I could tell them if the women here were real. I looked at their profile and the only post on their wall was "Can you unfollow me please?" from guess who
God I love her haha
I get thisYeah they also changed when the fire nation attacked
tASHTash is a spy from the fire nation