BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,561 Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to watch Poirot and stuff my face
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,562 I remember seeing Leia in chat and being like woah she's a huge deal around her I better not try to talk to her loool
I remember seeing Leia in chat and being like woah she's a huge deal around her I better not try to talk to her loool
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,563 BunnyBeeHope said: You're all good souls Click to expand... SO ARE YOU
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,564 BunnyBeeHope said: You're all good souls Click to expand... Speaking of good souls. This one here was the very first person to welcome me to the forums side of fcn. She's awesome!
BunnyBeeHope said: You're all good souls Click to expand... Speaking of good souls. This one here was the very first person to welcome me to the forums side of fcn. She's awesome!
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,565 You all have made me feel welcome. So thanks!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,566 Maddiemoiselle said: Speaking of good souls. This one here was the very first person to welcome me to the forums side of fcn. She's awesome! Click to expand... She is Took me way too long to fully appreciate which I still feel bad about
Maddiemoiselle said: Speaking of good souls. This one here was the very first person to welcome me to the forums side of fcn. She's awesome! Click to expand... She is Took me way too long to fully appreciate which I still feel bad about
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,567 Joe1523 said: You all have made me feel welcome. So thanks! Click to expand... Can we have this in writing please?
Joe1523 said: You all have made me feel welcome. So thanks! Click to expand... Can we have this in writing please?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,568 youngbustyredhead said: She is Took me way too long to fully appreciate which I still feel bad about Click to expand... Some things just take time and that's fine!
youngbustyredhead said: She is Took me way too long to fully appreciate which I still feel bad about Click to expand... Some things just take time and that's fine!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,569 youngbustyredhead said: She is Took me way too long to fully appreciate which I still feel bad about Click to expand... Well We all have someone like that right ?
youngbustyredhead said: She is Took me way too long to fully appreciate which I still feel bad about Click to expand... Well We all have someone like that right ?
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,570 Harthacnut said: Can we have this in writing please? Click to expand... I mean, you can take a screenshot. Looks close enough to writing
Harthacnut said: Can we have this in writing please? Click to expand... I mean, you can take a screenshot. Looks close enough to writing
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,571 Harthacnut said: Can we have this in writing please? Click to expand... Notarized, also
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,572 youngbustyredhead said: She is Took me way too long to fully appreciate which I still feel bad about Click to expand... Have you seen those films where people really dont get on at the start And then they have some form of shenanigans And then they are the best friends ever They are always the best friendships.
youngbustyredhead said: She is Took me way too long to fully appreciate which I still feel bad about Click to expand... Have you seen those films where people really dont get on at the start And then they have some form of shenanigans And then they are the best friends ever They are always the best friendships.
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,573 youngbustyredhead said: Notarized, also Click to expand... I’m licensed to do this
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,574 Harthacnut said: Have you seen those films where people really dont get on at the start And then they have some form of shenanigans And then they are the best friends ever They are always the best friendships. Click to expand... ee
Harthacnut said: Have you seen those films where people really dont get on at the start And then they have some form of shenanigans And then they are the best friends ever They are always the best friendships. Click to expand... ee
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,575 Joe1523 said: I’m licensed to do this Click to expand... Double O Joe, licensed to notarize
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,577 Im gonna stuff my face and watch films
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,578 Harthacnut said: Im gonna stuff my face and watch films Click to expand... I think that may be my plan too
Harthacnut said: Im gonna stuff my face and watch films Click to expand... I think that may be my plan too
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,579 youngbustyredhead said: Double O Joe, licensed to notarize Click to expand... Would be much cooler if it was true
youngbustyredhead said: Double O Joe, licensed to notarize Click to expand... Would be much cooler if it was true
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,580 I already stuffed my face but am always up for more