Relaxed and slow. Sitting outside having coffee and chatting here.How's your morning going, Wonders?
Yeah it's snowing again. It's pretty. I got out earlier today bc I really wanted McDonald's and it wasn't bad. But the ice comes this eveningRelaxed and slow. Sitting outside having coffee and chatting here.
How’s it going there? Still in the storm?
We had ice first, then snow, will get more ice laterYeah it's snowing again. It's pretty. I got out earlier today bc I really wanted McDonald's and it wasn't bad. But the ice comes this evening
Best place is indoors then. Keeping warm.Yeah it's snowing again. It's pretty. I got out earlier today bc I really wanted McDonald's and it wasn't bad. But the ice comes this evening
Have an amazing day!Ok. I have chores to do before it gets too hot. Have a good night all x
Go on....Ice cream time
Chicken ice cream ?![]()