youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,781 Maddiemoiselle said: There's shootouts in curling? How does that work? Click to expand... They each throw a stone and the closest one to the button wins
Maddiemoiselle said: There's shootouts in curling? How does that work? Click to expand... They each throw a stone and the closest one to the button wins
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,782 youngbustyredhead said: They each throw a stone and the closest one to the button wins Click to expand... Just 1 stone each? Or like a best of three?
youngbustyredhead said: They each throw a stone and the closest one to the button wins Click to expand... Just 1 stone each? Or like a best of three?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,783 No I'm wrong 3 players from each team throw a stone and the lowest cumulative distance wins
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,785 I'd let Satsuki and Chinami get right on my button
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,786 Maddiemoiselle said: Walk, wait, and wank: The BunnyBeeHope Story Click to expand... I mean pretty much
Maddiemoiselle said: Walk, wait, and wank: The BunnyBeeHope Story Click to expand... I mean pretty much
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,789 youngbustyredhead said: Click to expand... Hi
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,790 BunnyBeeHope said: Hi Click to expand... Right??????
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,791 Oh phooey, I just caught up and they lost the final
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,799 Tash26 said: Psssssst. Pretend I'm Dupont Click to expand... No Not even for that