Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,841 Have a good snooze. Okay I'll actually go shower now bye bye!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,842 https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/penguins-take-more-than-10-000-mini-naps-every-day/
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,844 Ok so I made gnocchi for tomorrow I made sauce. For tomorrow It was delicious. So we’ve eaten it
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,849 Amberrlicious said: Ok so I made gnocchi for tomorrow I made sauce. For tomorrow It was delicious. So we’ve eaten it Click to expand... Sounds like tomorrow you is gonna be pisssssed
Amberrlicious said: Ok so I made gnocchi for tomorrow I made sauce. For tomorrow It was delicious. So we’ve eaten it Click to expand... Sounds like tomorrow you is gonna be pisssssed
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,851 Harthacnut said: madeleine dupont is hot. Click to expand... Prove
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,852 Maddiemoiselle said: Prove Click to expand...
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,853 Harthacnut said: Click to expand... Cool!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,856 BunnyBeeHope said: Kind of looks like Skaylar from Breaking Bad Click to expand... Oh ya I see it
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,857 Maddiemoiselle said: It's warming up! -22 now! Yay Click to expand... Brrrr
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,859 BunnyBeeHope said: Brrrr Click to expand... I'm very bored of this weather. I require spring