BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,881 BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 486551 Click to expand... Preferably after 3am
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,882 BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 486551 Click to expand... Haha I saw that too
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,883 Craig53m said: 21-27C would be much better. Click to expand... Ummmmm ..........
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,886 Never seen breaking bad before in my life.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,887 Love waffles not a fan of maple syrup (sorry Maddie, eat it Fox)
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,888 Craig53m said: 21-27C would be much better. Click to expand... Yes I could do this
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,889 Harthacnut said: Never seen breaking bad before in my life. Click to expand... Skylar white bad cause female
Harthacnut said: Never seen breaking bad before in my life. Click to expand... Skylar white bad cause female
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,890 Harthacnut said: Never seen breaking bad before in my life. Click to expand... And I thought I was tv challenged
Harthacnut said: Never seen breaking bad before in my life. Click to expand... And I thought I was tv challenged
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,891 BunnyBeeHope said: Love waffles not a fan of maple syrup (sorry Maddie, eat it Fox) Click to expand... Fine with me lol
BunnyBeeHope said: Love waffles not a fan of maple syrup (sorry Maddie, eat it Fox) Click to expand... Fine with me lol
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,892 BaileyXcX said: Waffles are great bc they have syrup pouches Click to expand... Me too
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,893 Harthacnut said: Never seen breaking bad before in my life. Click to expand... Me neither but my dog is named after Walter
Harthacnut said: Never seen breaking bad before in my life. Click to expand... Me neither but my dog is named after Walter
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,894 Amberrlicious said: Me neither but my dog is named after Walter Click to expand... Does he make meth for you?
Amberrlicious said: Me neither but my dog is named after Walter Click to expand... Does he make meth for you?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,896 BunnyBeeHope said: Does he make meth for you? Click to expand... I have to clear up his meth
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,897 BunnyBeeHope said: Doggie meth Click to expand... Bacon flavored
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,898 One of my dogs is named after Martin Riggs from Lethal Weapon
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,899 Amberrlicious said: I have to clear up his meth Click to expand... Hey Funny
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,900 Tash26 said: Hey Funny Click to expand... I have my moments