youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,163 BunnyBeeHope said: I'd live in that caf though Click to expand... BaileyXcX said: That caf is amazing Click to expand... It’s kind of ridiculous lol
BunnyBeeHope said: I'd live in that caf though Click to expand... BaileyXcX said: That caf is amazing Click to expand... It’s kind of ridiculous lol
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,164 I bought fancy mince beef maybe I will make burgers tomorrow
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,165 BunnyBeeHope said: Doooo it. Are you off work today Lil? Click to expand... Is a public holiday here today. Australia Day/ Survival Day. Depending on who you ask.
BunnyBeeHope said: Doooo it. Are you off work today Lil? Click to expand... Is a public holiday here today. Australia Day/ Survival Day. Depending on who you ask.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,166 Lil_wonders said: Is a public holiday here today. Australia Day/ Survival Day. Depending on who you ask. Click to expand... Oh is it sausage in bread day?
Lil_wonders said: Is a public holiday here today. Australia Day/ Survival Day. Depending on who you ask. Click to expand... Oh is it sausage in bread day?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,167 BunnyBeeHope said: I bought fancy mince beef maybe I will make burgers tomorrow Click to expand... Sup
BunnyBeeHope said: I bought fancy mince beef maybe I will make burgers tomorrow Click to expand... Sup
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,169 Ah I see it celebrates the first British ships landing. You're welcome
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,170 BunnyBeeHope said: Oh is it sausage in bread day? Click to expand... I want to laugh at this but I think it actually might be a thing
BunnyBeeHope said: Oh is it sausage in bread day? Click to expand... I want to laugh at this but I think it actually might be a thing
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,171 BunnyBeeHope said: Oh is it sausage in bread day? Click to expand... I’m sure there will be many bbqs cooking up sausages in bread. ( although that is an every day thing here if you go to the right Bunnings)
BunnyBeeHope said: Oh is it sausage in bread day? Click to expand... I’m sure there will be many bbqs cooking up sausages in bread. ( although that is an every day thing here if you go to the right Bunnings)
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,172 BaileyXcX said: I want to laugh at this but I think it actually might be a thing Click to expand... I looked it up first to make sure my comment wouldn’t be inappropriate
BaileyXcX said: I want to laugh at this but I think it actually might be a thing Click to expand... I looked it up first to make sure my comment wouldn’t be inappropriate
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,173 BaileyXcX said: I want to laugh at this but I think it actually might be a thing Click to expand... I remember listening to an Australian podcast and they were talking about it
BaileyXcX said: I want to laugh at this but I think it actually might be a thing Click to expand... I remember listening to an Australian podcast and they were talking about it
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,174 Lil_wonders said: I’m sure there will be many bbqs cooking up sausages in bread. ( although that is an every day thing here if you go to the right Bunnings) Click to expand... Bunnings?
Lil_wonders said: I’m sure there will be many bbqs cooking up sausages in bread. ( although that is an every day thing here if you go to the right Bunnings) Click to expand... Bunnings?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,175 youngbustyredhead said: I looked it up first to make sure my comment wouldn’t be inappropriate Click to expand... Again
youngbustyredhead said: I looked it up first to make sure my comment wouldn’t be inappropriate Click to expand... Again
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,176 BunnyBeeHope said: Ah I see it celebrates the first British ships landing. You're welcome Click to expand... Yeh big day in our history.
BunnyBeeHope said: Ah I see it celebrates the first British ships landing. You're welcome Click to expand... Yeh big day in our history.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,179 BaileyXcX said: Again Click to expand... College is working!
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,180 youngbustyredhead said: Every day is sausage in bread day Click to expand...