Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Feb 1, 2026 #45,081 PrincessPraise said: Taking a bath, a little less painful than yesterday - thankful for stronger painkillers. Click to expand... Amen to painkillers. Finding counting down from 200 as if I am writing a love note epistolary novel for each number is invigorating.
PrincessPraise said: Taking a bath, a little less painful than yesterday - thankful for stronger painkillers. Click to expand... Amen to painkillers. Finding counting down from 200 as if I am writing a love note epistolary novel for each number is invigorating.
Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Feb 1, 2026 #45,082 Just feeling a bit sorry for myself …new month but same stuff going on plus not feeling too good
Lucifer7771 Resident FCN Regular Feb 1, 2026 #45,085 Thinking to myself,thats why i stopped drinking lol
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 1, 2026 #45,087 Checking the forums while waiting for a game to load. Might have crashed...
P Pathfinder6969 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Feb 1, 2026 #45,089 Drinking coffee and chatting with my favorite FCN member!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 1, 2026 #45,094 Lucifer7771 said: Watching the footie Click to expand... I'm sorry
Chris_90 Ƭнε Gяєєк FCN Regular Feb 1, 2026 #45,098 Wondering why I had my hands in my pants.. and what I’ll be wat hing tonight.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Feb 1, 2026 #45,099 BunnyBeeHope said: Self loving and dying of flu. Whopper combo Click to expand...
Saximony Fisherman Lumberjack Saxman AC guy Pinball man FCN Regular Feb 1, 2026 #45,100 Restoring a 1981 Bally Pinball machine to like new condition which requires removing all the parts (top and bottom) and wiring harness from the wood playfield and transferring them to a new perfect replacement board.
Restoring a 1981 Bally Pinball machine to like new condition which requires removing all the parts (top and bottom) and wiring harness from the wood playfield and transferring them to a new perfect replacement board.