D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Feb 5, 2026 #375,502 Maddiemoiselle said: Lexi you lil devil Click to expand... Shhh I’m the innocent farm girl
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 5, 2026 #375,503 Lexi_79 said: Shhh I’m the innocent farm girl Click to expand... Uh huh. K. Sure.
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 5, 2026 #375,504 I've heard tales of farm girls. Also what's in the attic?
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 5, 2026 #375,506 10' 6" of pipe that's busted and we gotta get a new piece up there....
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 5, 2026 #375,507 Attics usually are cold. But hopefully you get whatever you need to done in there.
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Feb 5, 2026 #375,510 Casey86 said: View attachment 488161 Ice Click to expand... Forbidden honeycomb
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 5, 2026 #375,511 Casey86 said: View attachment 488161 Ice Click to expand... Lunch?
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 5, 2026 #375,513 BunnyBeeHope said: Lunch? Click to expand... Dinner actuality
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 5, 2026 #375,515 Maddiemoiselle said: Rusty ice? Click to expand... Yup rusty ice