D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,421 Harthacnut said: I do see a sack of shit when I look in the mirror though Click to expand... No!
itsthicc Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,423 Harthacnut said: I do see a sack of shit when I look in the mirror though Click to expand... sexiest sack of shit ive seen
Harthacnut said: I do see a sack of shit when I look in the mirror though Click to expand... sexiest sack of shit ive seen
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,425 itsthicc said: sexist sack of shit ive seen Click to expand... You meant sexiest I think
itsthicc Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,426 VforFremch said: You meant sexiest I think Click to expand... no sexist fucking sack of shit
itsthicc Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,430 VforFremch said: Who doesnt Click to expand... jesus?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,431 Women should be kept in the kitchen though.
itsthicc Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,433 Harthacnut said: Women should be kept in the kitchen though. Click to expand... make me a ham sammich and a dry martini
Harthacnut said: Women should be kept in the kitchen though. Click to expand... make me a ham sammich and a dry martini
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,434 Harthacnut said: Women should be kept in the kitchen though. Click to expand... Yes we should daddy
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,436 Tash26 said: Yes we should daddy Click to expand... Tash, no.
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,440 Have you slept enough? Do you drink water?