That’s a good one nglI've come to the conclusion I'm not really gonna play any game past 2015 or so.
The only exception has been Gates of Hell Ostfront.
That’s a good one nglI've come to the conclusion I'm not really gonna play any game past 2015 or so.
The only exception has been Gates of Hell Ostfront.
No one old hereold dudes
old dudes
That’s a good one ngl
No you will have to suffer them
Never really played with mods on it, I’ll give it a tryMods also help adding in all other minor and major nations.
Wanna play as Hungry on the Eastern Front? You can, dunno why you would though.
NowhereOld dudes, where?
Never really played with mods on it, I’ll give it a try
Look into the mirror.Old dudes, where?
Felt thatLook into the mirror.
No!I do see a sack of shit when I look in the mirror though