D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,401 Lurking said: I've come to the conclusion I'm not really gonna play any game past 2015 or so. The only exception has been Gates of Hell Ostfront. Click to expand... That’s a good one ngl
Lurking said: I've come to the conclusion I'm not really gonna play any game past 2015 or so. The only exception has been Gates of Hell Ostfront. Click to expand... That’s a good one ngl
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,402 BunnyBeeHope said: old dudes Click to expand... No one old here
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,403 BunnyBeeHope said: old dudes Click to expand... Keep your fetishes to the correct channels please.
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,405 VforFremch said: That’s a good one ngl Click to expand... Mods also help adding in all other minor and major nations. Wanna play as Hungry on the Eastern Front? You can, dunno why you would though.
VforFremch said: That’s a good one ngl Click to expand... Mods also help adding in all other minor and major nations. Wanna play as Hungry on the Eastern Front? You can, dunno why you would though.
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,406 BunnyBeeHope said: No you will have to suffer them Click to expand... When it rains it pours...
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,407 Lurking said: Mods also help adding in all other minor and major nations. Wanna play as Hungry on the Eastern Front? You can, dunno why you would though. Click to expand... Never really played with mods on it, I’ll give it a try
Lurking said: Mods also help adding in all other minor and major nations. Wanna play as Hungry on the Eastern Front? You can, dunno why you would though. Click to expand... Never really played with mods on it, I’ll give it a try
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,409 Harthacnut said: Old dudes, where? Click to expand... Nowhere
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,410 VforFremch said: Never really played with mods on it, I’ll give it a try Click to expand... Can't remember the name of the mod which adds them in, might be VALOR. Had Brits before the latest DLC. Has Italians, French, Japanese and a bunch of others.
VforFremch said: Never really played with mods on it, I’ll give it a try Click to expand... Can't remember the name of the mod which adds them in, might be VALOR. Had Brits before the latest DLC. Has Italians, French, Japanese and a bunch of others.
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,411 Harthacnut said: Old dudes, where? Click to expand... Look into the mirror.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,413 Lurking said: Look into the mirror. Click to expand... Too mean
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,416 I do see a sack of shit when I look in the mirror though
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,418 Lurking said: Look into the mirror. Click to expand... Felt that
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,419 Harthacnut said: I do see a sack of shit when I look in the mirror though Click to expand... No!