youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,661 Harthacnut said: Also PenguinBeeRed Click to expand... Often the case
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,664 AmberWarning said: Right we’re going out. Bowling booked. See y’all later Click to expand... Byeeee
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,665 AmberWarning said: Wrong actually The plural of antenna is either antennae or antennas, depending on the context. Use antennae (pronounced an-ten-ee) for the sensory appendages on insects and animals. Use antennas for man-made radio or television equipment Click to expand... That wasnt me correcting you btw. I posted that at the same time. That was me being dumb.
AmberWarning said: Wrong actually The plural of antenna is either antennae or antennas, depending on the context. Use antennae (pronounced an-ten-ee) for the sensory appendages on insects and animals. Use antennas for man-made radio or television equipment Click to expand... That wasnt me correcting you btw. I posted that at the same time. That was me being dumb.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,666 vanilla_hips said: Spoiler: HELLOOO!!! Click to expand... Well that was horrifying lol
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,667 AmberWarning said: Right we’re going out. Bowling booked. See y’all later Click to expand... Have fun playing with balls
AmberWarning said: Right we’re going out. Bowling booked. See y’all later Click to expand... Have fun playing with balls
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,669 Harthacnut said: That wasnt me correcting you btw. I posted that at the same time. That was me being dumb. Click to expand... No dumb
Harthacnut said: That wasnt me correcting you btw. I posted that at the same time. That was me being dumb. Click to expand... No dumb
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,670 I hate when people start their own picture threads probably my biggest pet peev here
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,671 Harthacnut said: Im out. Have fun. Click to expand... Bye Ciaran. Enjoy your record, whether you open it or not
Harthacnut said: Im out. Have fun. Click to expand... Bye Ciaran. Enjoy your record, whether you open it or not
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,676 BunnyBeeHope said: I hate when people start their own picture threads probably my biggest pet peev here Click to expand... Negative bonus points for fake modesty
BunnyBeeHope said: I hate when people start their own picture threads probably my biggest pet peev here Click to expand... Negative bonus points for fake modesty
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,677 BunnyBeeHope said: Any way I'm gonna go wank Click to expand... Enjoy!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,678 youngbustyredhead said: Negative bonus points for fake modesty Click to expand... Inflated self importance
youngbustyredhead said: Negative bonus points for fake modesty Click to expand... Inflated self importance
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,679 youngbustyredhead said: Enjoy! Click to expand... Oh I will