BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #391,922 BunnyBeeHope said: If you do win the gold you have to meet Rudeman Click to expand... Beheading please
BunnyBeeHope said: If you do win the gold you have to meet Rudeman Click to expand... Beheading please
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #391,923 I watched a little figure skating, penis injections, and hockey I was not very locked in
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #391,925 The Penis Injectors Let's start a band Bailey!!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #391,928 That’s all I’m gonna remember from this Olympics
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #391,929 BaileyXcX said: That’s all I’m gonna remember from this Olympics Click to expand... Its the main thing
BaileyXcX said: That’s all I’m gonna remember from this Olympics Click to expand... Its the main thing
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #391,930 Also has anyone commented on the state of the union address? Wasn’t that last night?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #391,931 BaileyXcX said: Also has anyone commented on the state of the union address? Wasn’t that last night? Click to expand... I haven't seen much about it
BaileyXcX said: Also has anyone commented on the state of the union address? Wasn’t that last night? Click to expand... I haven't seen much about it
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #391,932 I didn’t feel the need to watch it. Pretty much knew how it was going to go
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #391,933 Just feeling disappointed in the captain of my favourite hockey team
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #391,934 Yeah I feel that. I honestly haven’t heard anything about it. I figured that’s all anyone would talk about
Yeah I feel that. I honestly haven’t heard anything about it. I figured that’s all anyone would talk about
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #391,937 Colbert had a bit on it, basicly saying we tried to understand it and we couldn't
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #391,940 Shawarma beef, basmati rice, moroccan-style roasted veggies