SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,401 AmberWarning said: And which supermarket might this be ? Click to expand... M&S , are crazy yum Have never liked hot x buns before as don’t like raisins
AmberWarning said: And which supermarket might this be ? Click to expand... M&S , are crazy yum Have never liked hot x buns before as don’t like raisins
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,402 AmberWarning said: For ma belleh Click to expand... Even better!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,403 SeriouslySadie said: M&S , are crazy yum Have never liked hot x buns before as don’t like raisins Click to expand... The hot cross buns my mom makes don’t have raisins
SeriouslySadie said: M&S , are crazy yum Have never liked hot x buns before as don’t like raisins Click to expand... The hot cross buns my mom makes don’t have raisins
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,405 An affront to God and man, raisins in baked goods
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,406 Oh, I just noticed also. They are called Millionaires ha
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,407 SeriouslySadie said: Oh, I just noticed also. They are called Millionaires ha Click to expand... DESTINY
SeriouslySadie said: Oh, I just noticed also. They are called Millionaires ha Click to expand... DESTINY
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,410 Can't be dealing with you degenerates, im going to bed
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,411 youngbustyredhead said: An affront to God and man, raisins in baked goods Click to expand... Ikr
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,412 Harthacnut said: Can't be dealing with you degenerates, im going to bed Click to expand... Good night! Sleep well!
Harthacnut said: Can't be dealing with you degenerates, im going to bed Click to expand... Good night! Sleep well!
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,413 Harthacnut said: Can't be dealing with you cool peeps, im going to watch filth Click to expand... Gotchya
Harthacnut said: Can't be dealing with you cool peeps, im going to watch filth Click to expand... Gotchya
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,414 Casey86 said: raisins eww Click to expand... I don’t mind raisins in cereal or trail mix But in baked goods noooo
Casey86 said: raisins eww Click to expand... I don’t mind raisins in cereal or trail mix But in baked goods noooo
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,415 Harthacnut said: Can't be dealing with you degenerates, im going to bed Click to expand... Have a good night man
Harthacnut said: Can't be dealing with you degenerates, im going to bed Click to expand... Have a good night man
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,417 Harthacnut said: Can't be dealing with you degenerates, im going to bed Click to expand... Lick my butt
Harthacnut said: Can't be dealing with you degenerates, im going to bed Click to expand... Lick my butt
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,419 youngbustyredhead said: I don’t mind raisins in cereal or trail mix But in baked goods noooo Click to expand... Also, they stain the rest of the said baked goods if that makes sense ha
youngbustyredhead said: I don’t mind raisins in cereal or trail mix But in baked goods noooo Click to expand... Also, they stain the rest of the said baked goods if that makes sense ha
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,420 youngbustyredhead said: I don’t mind raisins in cereal or trail mix But in baked goods noooo Click to expand... I don't like them at all lol. I definitely agree though. They should never be in baked goods
youngbustyredhead said: I don’t mind raisins in cereal or trail mix But in baked goods noooo Click to expand... I don't like them at all lol. I definitely agree though. They should never be in baked goods