Bunny needs to leave the burrow for a moment. I love this picture.
Bunny needs to leave the burrow for a moment. I love this picture.
Do our eyes us deceive? We dare say nope. For a queen of gray shade, we gaze upon the artistic beauty of @BunnyBeeHope
Looks like bunny turned up just at the right moment
Looks delicious
The censoring carrot is spectacular
Forget the Sun Salutation, I’m here for the Moon Salutation.
For the love of a toosh! Well done my sexy Friend! Well done! *smooches*
Look @BeeQueen all loving and cute. We'll sing many a love song with lyer and lute.Yes I am a chronic nail biter
Well said!What are you doing my lady? Trying to make words tough? Are you trying to strong arm us? Are you trying to be rough?
Weather in the nude, clothed, or teasing. You know we would come up with the words that are oh so pleasing.
Black and white serves you well. Shades of grays they hide color and don't tell.
Tracing around your figure our eyes have gone with cunning guile. Our eyes stopped first at your magnificent smile.
Lacking your bright eyes we must surmise. You want us to look down. Look down and to plunder.
Finally our eyes look and ponder. Our goals have been reached, @Heidiwil pants have been breached.
I got you buddy.Since everyone got their poems. I’ll be over here....y'know... accepting donations in the form of verses ಡ_ಡ
View attachment 491267