vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,081 Maddiemoiselle said: *opens wide* Click to expand... What the donut!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,082 vanilla_hips said: What the donut! Click to expand... I am the donut
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,083 Lurking said: Desktop I got in 2020 or 2019. Click to expand... oh yeah same than my old one, asus said theyll start doing RAM so market will be slighty better i think. GPU on the other hand....
Lurking said: Desktop I got in 2020 or 2019. Click to expand... oh yeah same than my old one, asus said theyll start doing RAM so market will be slighty better i think. GPU on the other hand....
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,084 and hello friends from America that woke up not long ago
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,088 VforFremch said: hows everyone? Click to expand... Pengu stinks and Maddie-plush is a donut.
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,091 Harthacnut said: And Vanilla is a twat. Click to expand... As always.
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,093 VforFremch said: oh yeah same than my old one, asus said theyll start doing RAM so market will be slighty better i think. GPU on the other hand.... Click to expand... Maybe who knows I'll put a grand or so aside for a new one. Will play more New Vegas.
VforFremch said: oh yeah same than my old one, asus said theyll start doing RAM so market will be slighty better i think. GPU on the other hand.... Click to expand... Maybe who knows I'll put a grand or so aside for a new one. Will play more New Vegas.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,096 VforFremch said: howdy buddy Click to expand... Hey dude
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,097 I'm bored at work and sniffing glue. Someone do an entertainment thing.
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,100 It's gone cold, I'm bored and got an hour at work left.