BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,283 Lurking said: Pub grub, pub grub pub grub. Click to expand... And this
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,285 The amount of McDonald's I don't eat should impress you all
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,286 It's Friday so no meat, will have cheesy garlic bread and some onion rings.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,288 Lurking said: It's Friday so no meat, will have cheesy garlic bread and some onion rings. Click to expand... Why no meat on Fridays?
Lurking said: It's Friday so no meat, will have cheesy garlic bread and some onion rings. Click to expand... Why no meat on Fridays?
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,289 BunnyBeeHope said: Uber eats has 35% off Click to expand... That's essentially free
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,291 BunnyBeeHope said: Why no meat on Fridays? Click to expand... For Lent, I assume
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,293 Is that part of lent!? Thought it was only good Friday
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,294 BunnyBeeHope said: Is that part of lent!? Thought it was only good Friday Click to expand... Depends how hardcore you are
BunnyBeeHope said: Is that part of lent!? Thought it was only good Friday Click to expand... Depends how hardcore you are
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,297 BunnyBeeHope said: Is that part of lent!? Thought it was only good Friday Click to expand... Giving up something for Lent is part of it, though I think more observed by Catholics and possibly Orthodox/Anglican/Episcopalian
BunnyBeeHope said: Is that part of lent!? Thought it was only good Friday Click to expand... Giving up something for Lent is part of it, though I think more observed by Catholics and possibly Orthodox/Anglican/Episcopalian
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,298 BunnyBeeHope said: I'm negative hardcore Click to expand... Then you can have all the meat you want today
BunnyBeeHope said: I'm negative hardcore Click to expand... Then you can have all the meat you want today
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,299 Maddiemoiselle said: Depends how hardcore you are Click to expand... Basically what I said but with a lot fewer words lol
Maddiemoiselle said: Depends how hardcore you are Click to expand... Basically what I said but with a lot fewer words lol
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,300 youngbustyredhead said: Basically what I said but with a lot fewer words lol Click to expand... I'm good at that
youngbustyredhead said: Basically what I said but with a lot fewer words lol Click to expand... I'm good at that