D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,405 Lurking said: Eh it's just work mates having a giggle. If I can't take the banter or a bit of resistance, I was never gonna make it through lent regardless. Click to expand... Yeah as long as it’s just banter it’s okay ofc
Lurking said: Eh it's just work mates having a giggle. If I can't take the banter or a bit of resistance, I was never gonna make it through lent regardless. Click to expand... Yeah as long as it’s just banter it’s okay ofc
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,406 Hey Maddie and nothing much. Just working. How are you?
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,408 Maddiemoiselle said: I'm dandy! Ready for the weekend! Click to expand... Good to hear and same always ready for the weekend
Maddiemoiselle said: I'm dandy! Ready for the weekend! Click to expand... Good to hear and same always ready for the weekend
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,410 No I'm off this weekend, next weekend I'm working is the end of next month
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,414 Maddiemoiselle said: Pringles Click to expand... Original?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,416 VforFremch said: Original? Click to expand... Indeed
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,417 As I said before, woman of culture
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,418 BunnyBeeHope said: Sadie and Ciaran are jocks Click to expand... Que?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,419 Harthacnut said: Que? Click to expand... Yes