BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,802 BunnyBeeHope said: I havnt cooked at all this week Click to expand... Welcome We've been expecting you
BunnyBeeHope said: I havnt cooked at all this week Click to expand... Welcome We've been expecting you
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,803 Paramount signed the deal to buy warner. Terrible news all round
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,805 BunnyBeeHope said: Paramount signed the deal to buy warner. Terrible news all round Click to expand... Ok so idk how these things work, but is this not a form of a monopoly?
BunnyBeeHope said: Paramount signed the deal to buy warner. Terrible news all round Click to expand... Ok so idk how these things work, but is this not a form of a monopoly?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,806 good lord 100 billion that's more money than I have
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,807 BaileyXcX said: Ok so idk how these things work, but is this not a form of a monopoly? Click to expand... Yeah but money talks the anti trust laws are useless if not enforced
BaileyXcX said: Ok so idk how these things work, but is this not a form of a monopoly? Click to expand... Yeah but money talks the anti trust laws are useless if not enforced
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,808 Bad for the news coverage in the states the Ellison family will own CNN now
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,809 BunnyBeeHope said: Paramount signed the deal to buy warner. Terrible news all round Click to expand... I thought Netflix was buying Warner? Why did they back out?
BunnyBeeHope said: Paramount signed the deal to buy warner. Terrible news all round Click to expand... I thought Netflix was buying Warner? Why did they back out?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,810 BunnyBeeHope said: Bad for the news coverage in the states the Ellison family will own CNN now Click to expand... Oh I didn't even think about that
BunnyBeeHope said: Bad for the news coverage in the states the Ellison family will own CNN now Click to expand... Oh I didn't even think about that
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,811 Casey86 said: I thought Netflix was buying Warner? Why did they back out? Click to expand... They backed out when paramount raised the bid higher
Casey86 said: I thought Netflix was buying Warner? Why did they back out? Click to expand... They backed out when paramount raised the bid higher
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,814 BaileyXcX said: Greed That's how we end Click to expand... Greedy ruins everything
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,815 BunnyBeeHope said: They backed out when paramount raised the bid higher Click to expand... Well damn.... that sucks. Looks like i might have to get Paramount again
BunnyBeeHope said: They backed out when paramount raised the bid higher Click to expand... Well damn.... that sucks. Looks like i might have to get Paramount again
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,816 Well if we're all going down, I might as well get onion rings
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,817 I dont understand business at all. Paramount have over 50 billion dollars in debt already but can buy warner
I dont understand business at all. Paramount have over 50 billion dollars in debt already but can buy warner
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,818 I was reading how they made The Pitt change an episode already to make it more 'even' in an episode about Ice
I was reading how they made The Pitt change an episode already to make it more 'even' in an episode about Ice
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,819 BunnyBeeHope said: I was reading how they made The Pitt change an episode already to make it more 'even' in an episode about Ice Click to expand... Even? What? How? What?
BunnyBeeHope said: I was reading how they made The Pitt change an episode already to make it more 'even' in an episode about Ice Click to expand... Even? What? How? What?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,820 https://www.thedailybeast.com/obsessed/hbo-had-one-note-for-the-pitts-upcoming-ice-storyline/