L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,822 BunnyBeeHope said: @Lurking won't be happy Click to expand... Fine for others, just don't feed me.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,824 BunnyBeeHope said: I dont understand business at all. Paramount have over 50 billion dollars in debt already but can buy warner Click to expand... And yet if I'm 2 days late on a student loan payment, I get harassed
BunnyBeeHope said: I dont understand business at all. Paramount have over 50 billion dollars in debt already but can buy warner Click to expand... And yet if I'm 2 days late on a student loan payment, I get harassed
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,825 Lurking said: Fine for others, just don't feed me. Click to expand... Covered. IN. SAUCE
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,826 I'm gonna buy MGM so I can do the lion roaring intro
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,827 BaileyXcX said: And yet if I'm 2 days late on a student loan payment, I get harassed Click to expand... As a person with 3 loans I understand this pain lol
BaileyXcX said: And yet if I'm 2 days late on a student loan payment, I get harassed Click to expand... As a person with 3 loans I understand this pain lol
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,828 BunnyBeeHope said: Covered. IN. SAUCE Click to expand... I will allow some chocolate sauce depending where and how I can eat it.
BunnyBeeHope said: Covered. IN. SAUCE Click to expand... I will allow some chocolate sauce depending where and how I can eat it.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,830 Lurking said: I will allow some chocolate sauce depending where and how I can eat it. Click to expand... Butt
Lurking said: I will allow some chocolate sauce depending where and how I can eat it. Click to expand... Butt
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,831 BunnyBeeHope said: Amazon already bought mgm Click to expand... How I not know this? Wow
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,832 BunnyBeeHope said: Amazon already bought mgm Click to expand... Well then I'm buying amazon.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,833 Harthacnut said: Well then I'm buying amazon. Click to expand... Dooo ittt
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,834 Harthacnut said: Well then I'm buying amazon. Click to expand... That's the spirit
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,836 Hopes always shitting on my dreams. Thats why I put that nerd in a locker.
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,839 BunnyBeeHope said: Butt Click to expand... That is an acceptable place to eat chocolate sauce.
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,840 Harthacnut said: Well then I'm buying amazon. Click to expand... Do you think they'll deliver it same day?
Harthacnut said: Well then I'm buying amazon. Click to expand... Do you think they'll deliver it same day?