SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,341 BunnyBeeHope said: Horrible I hate it lol Click to expand... How far ya run?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,342 BunnyBeeHope said: Horrible I hate it lol Click to expand... Got it done though
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,343 SeriouslySadie said: How far ya run? Click to expand... "Just" 5k
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,346 BunnyBeeHope said: "Just" 5k Click to expand... Is more than a ‘just’
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,347 BunnyBeeHope said: "Just" 5k Click to expand... Decent run. Probably do about that tomorrow too maybe a little more. That’s over 3 miles, people can be dismissive of it at times.
BunnyBeeHope said: "Just" 5k Click to expand... Decent run. Probably do about that tomorrow too maybe a little more. That’s over 3 miles, people can be dismissive of it at times.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,348 I can barely walk today. Jelly of all the running
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,349 I dunno I just never liked running its my least favourite exercise. Hurts my shins
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,350 Harthacnut said: I can barely walk today. Jelly of all the running Click to expand... Well running with a hose as a tail between ya legs ain’t helping
Harthacnut said: I can barely walk today. Jelly of all the running Click to expand... Well running with a hose as a tail between ya legs ain’t helping
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,351 Harthacnut said: I can barely walk today. Jelly of all the running Click to expand... Physio
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,352 BunnyBeeHope said: I dunno I just never liked running its my least favourite exercise. Hurts my shins Click to expand... Ohhh , exact same. Literally
BunnyBeeHope said: I dunno I just never liked running its my least favourite exercise. Hurts my shins Click to expand... Ohhh , exact same. Literally
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,355 BunnyBeeHope said: Hes a terrible patient Click to expand... And you're a terrible nurse. Feeding my cum
BunnyBeeHope said: Hes a terrible patient Click to expand... And you're a terrible nurse. Feeding my cum
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,356 Harthacnut said: Hurt my shins bb Click to expand...
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,358 Damn okay, new war started woohoo
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,359 I swear imma side with whatever AI that takes over, won’t be worse than current management