SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,862 Not sure if is the 5-6 hours sleep have had in the last couple of days, but another Hendricks and I think I wiill be rather tipsy
Not sure if is the 5-6 hours sleep have had in the last couple of days, but another Hendricks and I think I wiill be rather tipsy
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,864 SeriouslySadie said: Not sure if is the 5-6 hours sleep have had in the last couple of days, but another Hendricks and I think I wiill be rather tipsy Click to expand... Why no sleep?
SeriouslySadie said: Not sure if is the 5-6 hours sleep have had in the last couple of days, but another Hendricks and I think I wiill be rather tipsy Click to expand... Why no sleep?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,865 SeriouslySadie said: Not sure if is the 5-6 hours sleep have had in the last couple of days, but another Hendricks and I think I wiill be rather tipsy Click to expand... Pour a double
SeriouslySadie said: Not sure if is the 5-6 hours sleep have had in the last couple of days, but another Hendricks and I think I wiill be rather tipsy Click to expand... Pour a double
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,866 BunnyBeeHope said: Why no sleep? Click to expand... Busy mind at the mo
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,867 BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 491593 Click to expand... You would have this
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,868 Maddiemoiselle said: You would have this Click to expand... Not...yet
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,870 BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 491594 Click to expand... I literally just saved this to post it lol
BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 491594 Click to expand... I literally just saved this to post it lol
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,871 Lurking said: Pub pub pub pub. Going to the pub. Click to expand... You not like our company huh?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,872 BunnyBeeHope said: Not...yet Click to expand... It comes with a safety vest lol And goggles
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,873 SeriouslySadie said: You not like our company huh? Click to expand... I'd make too much of a fool of myself.
SeriouslySadie said: You not like our company huh? Click to expand... I'd make too much of a fool of myself.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,874 Isreal are claiming they've killed Khamenei. Huge movement in world power happening today
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,875 BunnyBeeHope said: Isreal are claiming they've killed Khamenei. Huge movement in world power happening today Click to expand... Confirmed? Last I heard they were waiting for ID confirmation with high probability that he was killed
BunnyBeeHope said: Isreal are claiming they've killed Khamenei. Huge movement in world power happening today Click to expand... Confirmed? Last I heard they were waiting for ID confirmation with high probability that he was killed
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,876 I thought Don said we were going to stay out of foreign affairs? Wasn’t that part of his platform?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,878 VforFremch said: Confirmed? Last I heard they were waiting for ID confirmation with high probability that he was killed Click to expand... There's no foreign boots on the ground yet I dont think so not confirmed
VforFremch said: Confirmed? Last I heard they were waiting for ID confirmation with high probability that he was killed Click to expand... There's no foreign boots on the ground yet I dont think so not confirmed
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,879 I mean, I don’t condone any of it, but if brings about some change for the better for Iranian prople, e.g oppressed women/minority groups, then I dunno
I mean, I don’t condone any of it, but if brings about some change for the better for Iranian prople, e.g oppressed women/minority groups, then I dunno
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,880 BunnyBeeHope said: There's no foreign boots on the ground yet I dont think so not confirmed Click to expand... Well Mossad will probably have intels soon enough since it might be them that guided the strike
BunnyBeeHope said: There's no foreign boots on the ground yet I dont think so not confirmed Click to expand... Well Mossad will probably have intels soon enough since it might be them that guided the strike