Why no sleep?Not sure if is the 5-6 hours sleep have had in the last couple of days, but another Hendricks and I think I wiill be rather tipsy
Pour a doubleNot sure if is the 5-6 hours sleep have had in the last couple of days, but another Hendricks and I think I wiill be rather tipsy
You would have this
Not...yetYou would have this
Pub pub pub pub.
Going to the pub.
You not like our company huh?
Confirmed? Last I heard they were waiting for ID confirmation with high probability that he was killedIsreal are claiming they've killed Khamenei. Huge movement in world power happening today
There's no foreign boots on the ground yet I dont think so not confirmedConfirmed? Last I heard they were waiting for ID confirmation with high probability that he was killed
Well Mossad will probably have intels soon enough since it might be them that guided the strikeThere's no foreign boots on the ground yet I dont think so not confirmed