BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #396,041 Riverdale is fun and also one of the dumbest shows ever made
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #396,044 BunnyBeeHope said: Riverdale is fun and also one of the dumbest shows ever made Click to expand... This is prolly the most accurate review ever
BunnyBeeHope said: Riverdale is fun and also one of the dumbest shows ever made Click to expand... This is prolly the most accurate review ever
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #396,045 I start loads of things n then think will come back to it, but the list keeps growing
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #396,046 Before you watch it write down what you think its about, you will be wrong
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #396,047 I will start that and add it to the list also ha
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #396,048 The first two seasons are pretty great After that ... my apologies
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #396,051 vanilla_hips said: @AmberWarning, I saw what you did. Click to expand... Whut?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #396,052 BaileyXcX said: That can be said of several Netflix shows Click to expand... Ozark was a good one
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #396,053 BaileyXcX said: The first two seasons are pretty great After that ... my apologies Click to expand... It gets better
BaileyXcX said: The first two seasons are pretty great After that ... my apologies Click to expand... It gets better
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #396,054 Bodkin is a good short show. 7 episodes and done
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #396,055 SeriouslySadie said: Ozark was a good one Click to expand... I started that one
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #396,056 BunnyBeeHope said: Bodkin is a good short show. 7 episodes and done Click to expand... Adding it
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #396,057 BunnyBeeHope said: Bodkin is a good short show. 7 episodes and done Click to expand...
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #396,058 I noticed one that caught my attention. Black Rabbit looks like it might be good
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #396,059 AmberWarning said: Whut? Click to expand... Don't act like that.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #396,060 BaileyXcX said: I noticed one that caught my attention. Black Rabbit looks like it might be good Click to expand... I started that also eeeek Seemed quite good
BaileyXcX said: I noticed one that caught my attention. Black Rabbit looks like it might be good Click to expand... I started that also eeeek Seemed quite good