BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #396,063 BunnyBeeHope said: Havnt heard of that one Click to expand... Jason Bateman and Jude Law are brothers running from the mafia I believe
BunnyBeeHope said: Havnt heard of that one Click to expand... Jason Bateman and Jude Law are brothers running from the mafia I believe
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #396,065 SeriouslySadie said: I did watch all of Money Heist Click to expand... Have not heard of this
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #396,066 BaileyXcX said: Have not heard of this Click to expand... I mean,not many agree am sure ha, but I loved it
BaileyXcX said: Have not heard of this Click to expand... I mean,not many agree am sure ha, but I loved it
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #396,067 SeriouslySadie said: I mean,not many agree am sure ha, but I loved it Click to expand... Well as long as you enjoyed it that's all that matters
SeriouslySadie said: I mean,not many agree am sure ha, but I loved it Click to expand... Well as long as you enjoyed it that's all that matters
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #396,068 Well up until the last series, then it felt a bit like they wanted to milk it
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #396,069 SeriouslySadie said: Well up until the last series, then it felt a bit like they wanted to milk it Click to expand... That's how I felt about stranger things
SeriouslySadie said: Well up until the last series, then it felt a bit like they wanted to milk it Click to expand... That's how I felt about stranger things
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #396,070 BaileyXcX said: That's how I felt about stranger things Click to expand... I still haven’t started this
BaileyXcX said: That's how I felt about stranger things Click to expand... I still haven’t started this
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #396,073 SeriouslySadie said: I still haven’t started this Click to expand... It's worth a watch imo first two seasons were pretty great
SeriouslySadie said: I still haven’t started this Click to expand... It's worth a watch imo first two seasons were pretty great
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #396,074 I was just about to say that Loved the first series, I mean, nuts, but addictive
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #396,076 If they done a different country per season that could of been cool
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #396,078 Can you think of a show that ended well? Or that didn't go too long?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #396,079 One Queen Of The South Also Netflix I think it was