SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,781 Hi & Bye Amber You are also correct as I’m leaving
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,782 BaileyXcX said: Never late lol Click to expand... Maddiemoiselle said: Late goober Click to expand... Ruuuude ….
BaileyXcX said: Never late lol Click to expand... Maddiemoiselle said: Late goober Click to expand... Ruuuude ….
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,785 BaileyXcX said: I’m feeling much better today! Thank you for asking Click to expand... How are you feeling today?
BaileyXcX said: I’m feeling much better today! Thank you for asking Click to expand... How are you feeling today?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,786 SeriouslySadie said: Right Sinners, need to move my tush and get ready as going for dinner first and I’m going to be late which never happens X Click to expand... Take care Salsa. Incoming hugs. Stalk you later.
SeriouslySadie said: Right Sinners, need to move my tush and get ready as going for dinner first and I’m going to be late which never happens X Click to expand... Take care Salsa. Incoming hugs. Stalk you later.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,788 AmberWarning said: Hello millionaire sinners Click to expand... Hi Ambrosia, welcome aboard.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,790 ConsciousNobody said: Take care Salsa. Incoming hugs. Stalk you later. Click to expand... Will snap those up tho
ConsciousNobody said: Take care Salsa. Incoming hugs. Stalk you later. Click to expand... Will snap those up tho
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,794 ConsciousNobody said: How are you feeling today? Click to expand... I’m feeling pretty good so far yay
ConsciousNobody said: How are you feeling today? Click to expand... I’m feeling pretty good so far yay
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,797 AmberWarning said: Hi Bailey, Maddie, CN and bye Sadie Click to expand... How are you missy Am? Sniffles have subsided?
AmberWarning said: Hi Bailey, Maddie, CN and bye Sadie Click to expand... How are you missy Am? Sniffles have subsided?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,798 Harthacnut said: 400k Click to expand... Hey cutie. How's you today?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,799 ConsciousNobody said: Hey cutie. How's you today? Click to expand... Cutie? *looks behind*
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,800 ConsciousNobody said: How are you missy Am? Sniffles have subsided? Click to expand... I am ok thanks. A little sore throat today but not too bad. How are you ?
ConsciousNobody said: How are you missy Am? Sniffles have subsided? Click to expand... I am ok thanks. A little sore throat today but not too bad. How are you ?