Yeah sometimes feels like intruding. But is what is.It's my specialty....I either have nothing to contribute or don't relate to whatever topic is at hand.... or both lol
Yeah sometimes feels like intruding. But is what is.It's my specialty....I either have nothing to contribute or don't relate to whatever topic is at hand.... or both lol
Well either way we're glad you're hereIt's my specialty....I either have nothing to contribute or don't relate to whatever topic is at hand.... or both lol
Yes you do. Spy.
008, license to be incognito.You're very reliable for that
it's nice to feel appreciated lolWell either way we're glad you're here
007 has nothing on the platypusThe platypus strikes.
I'm cooler than him lolPerry the platypus???!!?!?!!!?!
What exactly are you accusing me of mister????Didn't know maddie worked for Tesco
What exactly are you accusing me of mister????
Cunnilingus
RookieOh no thats different.
at least someone believes that lolThats impressive.
But I believe it.