D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,761 Lurking said: Plot usually is filthy. I am wanting to play Rogue Trader again. Click to expand... I have the game but never finished
Lurking said: Plot usually is filthy. I am wanting to play Rogue Trader again. Click to expand... I have the game but never finished
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,762 SeriouslySadie said: Well does your pic have cute little Otters? Click to expand... No
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,764 I've almost got all achievements. I saw the new dlc trailer/announcement. I'll post it gimme a second.
I've almost got all achievements. I saw the new dlc trailer/announcement. I'll post it gimme a second.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,765 VforFremch said: No Click to expand... Exactly ..
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,766 SeriouslySadie said: Exactly .. Click to expand... Minge.
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,768 Harthacnut said: 400k Click to expand... It’s 40k you false nerd
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,769 Lurking said: I've almost got all achievements. I saw the new dlc trailer/announcement. I'll post it gimme a second. Click to expand... Pfft I completed all those in like a day …
Lurking said: I've almost got all achievements. I saw the new dlc trailer/announcement. I'll post it gimme a second. Click to expand... Pfft I completed all those in like a day …
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,771 SeriouslySadie said: Pfft I completed all those in like a day … Click to expand... I'm proud of you finishing the game at least three times.
SeriouslySadie said: Pfft I completed all those in like a day … Click to expand... I'm proud of you finishing the game at least three times.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,773 Lurking said: I'm proud of you finishing the game at least three times. Click to expand... 7! In a day
Lurking said: I'm proud of you finishing the game at least three times. Click to expand... 7! In a day
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,774 Lurking said: Click to expand... Yay I’ll wait for an all dlc pack or smt. I want to buy the resident evil collection when it’s available again
Lurking said: Click to expand... Yay I’ll wait for an all dlc pack or smt. I want to buy the resident evil collection when it’s available again
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,776 VforFremch said: FUCK THAT BED IS SO FUCKING COLD Click to expand... A cold bed is good Means ya can snuggle the duvet
VforFremch said: FUCK THAT BED IS SO FUCKING COLD Click to expand... A cold bed is good Means ya can snuggle the duvet
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,777 SeriouslySadie said: 7! In a day Click to expand... You did seven what in a day?!
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,778 Lurking said: You did seven what in a day?! Click to expand... Sets of achievements obvs
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,779 VforFremch said: Yay I’ll wait for an all dlc pack or smt. I want to buy the resident evil collection when it’s available again Click to expand... I think there is a year 2 season pass thing that has that dlc and the fourth one coming later this year.
VforFremch said: Yay I’ll wait for an all dlc pack or smt. I want to buy the resident evil collection when it’s available again Click to expand... I think there is a year 2 season pass thing that has that dlc and the fourth one coming later this year.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,780 VforFremch said: Sadie? You gamer? Click to expand... I am The Gamer…