I have the game but never finishedPlot usually is filthy.
I am wanting to play Rogue Trader again.
I have the game but never finishedPlot usually is filthy.
I am wanting to play Rogue Trader again.
NoWell does your pic have cute little Otters?
Exactly ..
It’s 40k you false nerd400k
I've almost got all achievements.
I saw the new dlc trailer/announcement. I'll post it gimme a second.
I'm proud of you finishing the game at least three times.Pfft
I completed all those in like a day …
I'm proud of you finishing the game at least three times.
Yay I’ll wait for an all dlc pack or smt. I want to buy the resident evil collection when it’s available again
FUCK THAT BED IS SO FUCKING COLD
You did seven what in a day?!7! In a day
You did seven what in a day?!
I think there is a year 2 season pass thing that has that dlc and the fourth one coming later this year.Yay I’ll wait for an all dlc pack or smt. I want to buy the resident evil collection when it’s available again
Sadie? You gamer?