Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Mar 5, 2026 #399,802 youngbustyredhead said: I made that mistake once, neverrr againnnnn Click to expand... I try to stay out of the sun as much as possible. But spent my teenage years at the beach rubbing tanning lotion in rather than screen!
youngbustyredhead said: I made that mistake once, neverrr againnnnn Click to expand... I try to stay out of the sun as much as possible. But spent my teenage years at the beach rubbing tanning lotion in rather than screen!
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 5, 2026 #399,806 Is very nearly 400k posts now I wonder if that is the most on any
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Mar 5, 2026 #399,807 There is a way to check. But I don’t know how. @Harthacnut normally checks but seems he is MIA
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Mar 5, 2026 #399,808 Ok my second cup of coffee is empty. Time to move. Have a good night millionaires xx
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 5, 2026 #399,809 Lil_wonders said: Ok my second cup of coffee is empty. Time to move. Have a good night millionaires xx Click to expand... Have fun gardening if you do!
Lil_wonders said: Ok my second cup of coffee is empty. Time to move. Have a good night millionaires xx Click to expand... Have fun gardening if you do!
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 5, 2026 #399,810 Lil_wonders said: Ok my second cup of coffee is empty. Time to move. Have a good night millionaires xx Click to expand... Have a good day Lil TC
Lil_wonders said: Ok my second cup of coffee is empty. Time to move. Have a good night millionaires xx Click to expand... Have a good day Lil TC
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 5, 2026 #399,811 SeriouslySadie said: Is very nearly 400k posts now I wonder if that is the most on any Click to expand... I think the next highest is Count down and show some skin, which is at 253k
SeriouslySadie said: Is very nearly 400k posts now I wonder if that is the most on any Click to expand... I think the next highest is Count down and show some skin, which is at 253k
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 5, 2026 #399,813 youngbustyredhead said: I think the next highest is Count down and show some skin, which is at 253k Click to expand... Ohh
youngbustyredhead said: I think the next highest is Count down and show some skin, which is at 253k Click to expand... Ohh
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 5, 2026 #399,814 Now that I've blown your mind with this knowledge, it's dinner time! See ya!
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 5, 2026 #399,815 youngbustyredhead said: Now that I've blown your mind with this knowledge, it's dinner time! See ya! Click to expand... Enjoy, catch ya later Red. Have a good eve
youngbustyredhead said: Now that I've blown your mind with this knowledge, it's dinner time! See ya! Click to expand... Enjoy, catch ya later Red. Have a good eve
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 6, 2026 #399,816 Posting a post so that I dont have to send a post through the post.
SexualNinja89 Resident FCN Regular Mar 6, 2026 #399,817 Tender_n_Crispy said: Posting a post so that I dont have to send a post through the post. Click to expand... Nice one lol. Damn what a day today.
Tender_n_Crispy said: Posting a post so that I dont have to send a post through the post. Click to expand... Nice one lol. Damn what a day today.
SexualNinja89 Resident FCN Regular Mar 6, 2026 #399,819 Yea and deadlines, subcontractors changing things last minute, things like that. It's been a constant scramble this week.
Yea and deadlines, subcontractors changing things last minute, things like that. It's been a constant scramble this week.
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 6, 2026 #399,820 I hear ya. Ramping up a new project and customer hasn't narrowed down the requirements yet. So scope creep billing baby.
I hear ya. Ramping up a new project and customer hasn't narrowed down the requirements yet. So scope creep billing baby.