L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 6, 2026 #400,243 I assume size Queens. Lots of size Queens on this place. Or least they claim to.
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 6, 2026 #400,244 Lurking said: I assume size Queens. Lots of size Queens on this place. Or least they claim to. Click to expand... But among them, what’s the percentage of real women
Lurking said: I assume size Queens. Lots of size Queens on this place. Or least they claim to. Click to expand... But among them, what’s the percentage of real women
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 6, 2026 #400,245 I dunno when I asked to see pp they stopped responding
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 6, 2026 #400,248 BunnyBeeHope said: Whats a size queen Click to expand... Tash
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 6, 2026 #400,249 Oh it's a term for a woman who prefers "Larger Members".
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 6, 2026 #400,251 Lurking said: Oh it's a term for a woman who prefers "Larger Members". Click to expand... Ah yes
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 6, 2026 #400,252 Tash26 said: Rude Click to expand... Where's the lie??
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 6, 2026 #400,253 Well some women do but it's a lot more common desire these days. A lot of women aren't super thrilled seeing huge members that aren't enjoyable fits but stretching/painful.
Well some women do but it's a lot more common desire these days. A lot of women aren't super thrilled seeing huge members that aren't enjoyable fits but stretching/painful.
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Mar 6, 2026 #400,254 I'm a size queen but for cheesecake
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 6, 2026 #400,255 Maddiemoiselle said: Where's the lie?? Click to expand... Haha it is a lieeeee
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 6, 2026 #400,256 LeiaSkywalker said: I'm a size queen but for cheesecake Click to expand... Keep talking
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 6, 2026 #400,257 Lurking said: Well some women do but it's a lot more common desire these days. A lot of women aren't super thrilled seeing huge members that aren't enjoyable fits but stretching/painful. Click to expand... Some definitely likes that irl but online it’s more common because I can understand the appeal some it’s just visual
Lurking said: Well some women do but it's a lot more common desire these days. A lot of women aren't super thrilled seeing huge members that aren't enjoyable fits but stretching/painful. Click to expand... Some definitely likes that irl but online it’s more common because I can understand the appeal some it’s just visual
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 6, 2026 #400,258 Visual and fantasy. Lots of internet stuff is fantasy desires. Lots of women have fun and interest fantasies, but see a few and you see them all.
Visual and fantasy. Lots of internet stuff is fantasy desires. Lots of women have fun and interest fantasies, but see a few and you see them all.
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 6, 2026 #400,259 LeiaSkywalker said: I'm a size queen but for cheesecake Click to expand... I thought you were more a rhubarb pie kind of lady
LeiaSkywalker said: I'm a size queen but for cheesecake Click to expand... I thought you were more a rhubarb pie kind of lady