Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,801 SeriouslySadie said: The Goose has got the better of her I think Click to expand... I honestly think she's forgotten
SeriouslySadie said: The Goose has got the better of her I think Click to expand... I honestly think she's forgotten
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,803 BaileyXcX said: I was gonna say I got BOGO 10 piece nuggies at Wendy's Click to expand... Daaaaaaamn
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,804 They are not good There, I said it. I stand by it. Bring your worst
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,805 Oh whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat I've only had Wendy's once so I can't really say much
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,806 BaileyXcX said: They are not good There, I said it. I stand by it. Bring your worst Click to expand... The concoctions ????
BaileyXcX said: They are not good There, I said it. I stand by it. Bring your worst Click to expand... The concoctions ????
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,810 Hi Sadie how you’re doing well, hi again ladies
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,811 Also, going to sleep so hi and bye have a great afternoon/evening/night
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,814 BaileyXcX said: I mean I am going to eat them but still Click to expand... Well. No need to waste your nuggies yet if you want something to eat
BaileyXcX said: I mean I am going to eat them but still Click to expand... Well. No need to waste your nuggies yet if you want something to eat
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,819 Tash26 said: Bowling for soup Click to expand... Bowling? Ha