BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,841 McDonalds nuggets are so good and crispy Wendy's are shite. Yeah I said it
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,843 BaileyXcX said: McDonalds nuggets taste like the box they come in Click to expand... Agreed
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,845 Maddiemoiselle said: I want dons Click to expand... ?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,846 SeriouslySadie said: Agreed Click to expand... How Daaaaaaaaaaare You
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,847 BaileyXcX said: How Daaaaaaaaaaare You Click to expand... Yeah, fight her bailey
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,848 SeriouslySadie said: ? Click to expand... McDonald's
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,849 Maddiemoiselle said: McDongald's Click to expand... Hehe
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,850 I dunno how they dare call them ‘chicken’ nuggets
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,851 SeriouslySadie said: I dunno how they dare call them ‘chicken’ nuggets Click to expand... Because they're made out of something that's made of something that's made out of chickens???
SeriouslySadie said: I dunno how they dare call them ‘chicken’ nuggets Click to expand... Because they're made out of something that's made of something that's made out of chickens???
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,852 Maddiemoiselle said: Because they're made out of something that's made of something that's made out of chickens??? Click to expand... ?
Maddiemoiselle said: Because they're made out of something that's made of something that's made out of chickens??? Click to expand... ?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,853 I do not want to know where my food comes from. As long as it tastes good and is ready in like 45 seconds I'm good
I do not want to know where my food comes from. As long as it tastes good and is ready in like 45 seconds I'm good
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,855 BaileyXcX said: I do not want to know where my food comes from. As long as it tastes good and is ready in like 45 seconds I'm good Click to expand... Hot girl shit
BaileyXcX said: I do not want to know where my food comes from. As long as it tastes good and is ready in like 45 seconds I'm good Click to expand... Hot girl shit
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,856 Also getting my fruit in for the day maraschino cherries
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,859 BaileyXcX said: Click to expand... D’s and fizz I can get on board with
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,860 Sadie look what you did with your mcnugget slander