Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,042 It’s going ok Quiet It’s a bit grey out. Been for a walk to the shop but just being lazy otherwise It’s 13:45 here
It’s going ok Quiet It’s a bit grey out. Been for a walk to the shop but just being lazy otherwise It’s 13:45 here
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,043 Hola Bailey! It was SO GOOD Yum I was so full But did manage churros With chocolate sauce
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,045 youngbustyredhead said: Hola Bailey! It was SO GOOD Yum I was so full But did manage churros With chocolate sauce Click to expand... Dayummmmmm Well done!
youngbustyredhead said: Hola Bailey! It was SO GOOD Yum I was so full But did manage churros With chocolate sauce Click to expand... Dayummmmmm Well done!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,047 youngbustyredhead said: Whadja buy Amber?? Click to expand... Nothing exciting. A cauliflower. Crème egg Oreo’s
youngbustyredhead said: Whadja buy Amber?? Click to expand... Nothing exciting. A cauliflower. Crème egg Oreo’s
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,048 AmberWarning said: Crème egg Oreo’s Click to expand... wut
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,051 So they are oreos with Cadbury creme egg filling? Or Cadbury creme eggs with oreo filling?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,052 Crème eggs are my absolute favourite. I think they’re better over there tho
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,053 They’re a bit disappointing to be honest just taste like standard Oreo’s to me
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,054 AmberWarning said: Click to expand... Oh. My. Lanta.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,055 BaileyXcX said: Crème eggs are my absolute favourite. I think they’re better over there tho Click to expand... I love creme eggs! just bite the top off and schlorrppp out all the creme with my tongue and then eat the rest of the shell
BaileyXcX said: Crème eggs are my absolute favourite. I think they’re better over there tho Click to expand... I love creme eggs! just bite the top off and schlorrppp out all the creme with my tongue and then eat the rest of the shell
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,056 youngbustyredhead said: I love creme eggs! just bite the top off and schlorrppp out all the creme with my tongue and then eat the rest of the shell Click to expand... OMG YES THATS THE WAY TO DO IT YUM!
youngbustyredhead said: I love creme eggs! just bite the top off and schlorrppp out all the creme with my tongue and then eat the rest of the shell Click to expand... OMG YES THATS THE WAY TO DO IT YUM!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,059 AmberWarning said: Il not a massive fan tbh Click to expand... I will take your creme eggs then Willing to make that sacrifice
AmberWarning said: Il not a massive fan tbh Click to expand... I will take your creme eggs then Willing to make that sacrifice