BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,081 VforFremch said: Yeah, I’ll see if I can find a flat not far from the work but don’t want flatmates soooooo will be a bit complicated Click to expand... Tricky. But boy howdy if you find the right flatmate it can be a really good thing
VforFremch said: Yeah, I’ll see if I can find a flat not far from the work but don’t want flatmates soooooo will be a bit complicated Click to expand... Tricky. But boy howdy if you find the right flatmate it can be a really good thing
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,082 Our complex got taken over by another company and I was nervy but our rent didn’t go up at all! So that’s a dub
Our complex got taken over by another company and I was nervy but our rent didn’t go up at all! So that’s a dub
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,083 BaileyXcX said: So if I may and you don’t have to answer but what is your job title and such? Click to expand... Bioinformatics engineer would be the closest one I guess
BaileyXcX said: So if I may and you don’t have to answer but what is your job title and such? Click to expand... Bioinformatics engineer would be the closest one I guess
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,084 VforFremch said: Bioinformatics engineer would be the closest one I guess Click to expand... Ngl sounds fancy
VforFremch said: Bioinformatics engineer would be the closest one I guess Click to expand... Ngl sounds fancy
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,085 VforFremch said: Bioinformatics engineer Click to expand... I almost majored in this but didn't that's a lie
VforFremch said: Bioinformatics engineer Click to expand... I almost majored in this but didn't that's a lie
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,086 BaileyXcX said: Tricky. But boy howdy if you find the right flatmate it can be a really good thing Click to expand... Yeah I guess so, but I’m special and kinda prefer alone so I only have to take care of my things
BaileyXcX said: Tricky. But boy howdy if you find the right flatmate it can be a really good thing Click to expand... Yeah I guess so, but I’m special and kinda prefer alone so I only have to take care of my things
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,087 BaileyXcX said: Ngl sounds fancy Click to expand... Thanks, not really fancy tho. Jsut the computer nerd doing the programming and analysis for the biology people
BaileyXcX said: Ngl sounds fancy Click to expand... Thanks, not really fancy tho. Jsut the computer nerd doing the programming and analysis for the biology people
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,088 I love my single room I hope I get one next year too
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,089 VforFremch said: Yeah I guess so, but I’m special and kinda prefer alone so I only have to take care of my things Click to expand... I feel that too. Hard enough to find alone time as it is
VforFremch said: Yeah I guess so, but I’m special and kinda prefer alone so I only have to take care of my things Click to expand... I feel that too. Hard enough to find alone time as it is
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,090 VforFremch said: Thanks, not really fancy tho. Jsut the computer nerd doing the programming and analysis for the biology people Click to expand... “Just” he says
VforFremch said: Thanks, not really fancy tho. Jsut the computer nerd doing the programming and analysis for the biology people Click to expand... “Just” he says
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,091 BaileyXcX said: “Just” he says Click to expand... I mean I could do it in my sleep extremely incorrectly and would probably cause some sort of mutant uprising
BaileyXcX said: “Just” he says Click to expand... I mean I could do it in my sleep extremely incorrectly and would probably cause some sort of mutant uprising
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,093 I mean I love doing that anyways. But they the big brains am jsut the geek
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,094 youngbustyredhead said: I mean I could do it in my sleep extremely incorrectly and would probably cause some sort of mutant uprising Click to expand... That’s the only way I could do it is in my sleep
youngbustyredhead said: I mean I could do it in my sleep extremely incorrectly and would probably cause some sort of mutant uprising Click to expand... That’s the only way I could do it is in my sleep
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,095 They can't do shit tho without the part you do
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,096 BaileyXcX said: That’s the only way I could do it is in my sleep Click to expand... sleep savant
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,097 VforFremch said: I mean I love doing that anyways. But they the big brains am jsut the geek Click to expand... They are lucky to have you
VforFremch said: I mean I love doing that anyways. But they the big brains am jsut the geek Click to expand... They are lucky to have you