SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,461 AmberWarning said: I am very much looking forward to seeing him in July Click to expand... Am jelly of this
AmberWarning said: I am very much looking forward to seeing him in July Click to expand... Am jelly of this
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,462 I do have a pic of the mouse and her pups also
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,464 VforFremch said: I do have a pic of the mouse and her pups also Click to expand... Is that really what they call baby mice?
VforFremch said: I do have a pic of the mouse and her pups also Click to expand... Is that really what they call baby mice?
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,465 youngbustyredhead said: Is that really what they call baby mice? Click to expand... Yeah idk know why, but they call them pups
youngbustyredhead said: Is that really what they call baby mice? Click to expand... Yeah idk know why, but they call them pups
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,467 Just checked apparently that’s the common name
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,468 VforFremch said: How’s everyone doing? Click to expand... Not bad thanks, yourself?
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,469 I can send the pic if yall want, no experimentation on them on the pic
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,470 SeriouslySadie said: Not bad thanks, yourself? Click to expand... Good, but tired cause driving under rain
SeriouslySadie said: Not bad thanks, yourself? Click to expand... Good, but tired cause driving under rain
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,471 youngbustyredhead said: Is that really what they call baby mice? Click to expand... It is after they have been created in that place ha
youngbustyredhead said: Is that really what they call baby mice? Click to expand... It is after they have been created in that place ha
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,474 BaileyXcX said: Oh I kinda might feel sick Click to expand... Awww
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,475 BaileyXcX said: Oh I kinda might feel sick Click to expand... Too much hummus? Eeeeek Terrible joke , am sorry
BaileyXcX said: Oh I kinda might feel sick Click to expand... Too much hummus? Eeeeek Terrible joke , am sorry
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,476 BaileyXcX said: Oh I kinda might feel sick Click to expand...
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,477 youngbustyredhead said: Click to expand... I had lemon and ginger tea earlier. Not quite the same but still had that nice ginger kick
youngbustyredhead said: Click to expand... I had lemon and ginger tea earlier. Not quite the same but still had that nice ginger kick
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,478 BaileyXcX said: Oh I kinda might feel sick Click to expand...
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,480 SeriouslySadie said: Click to expand... Not the good one tho doesn’t come in tin cans (unless the plane is the tin can)
SeriouslySadie said: Click to expand... Not the good one tho doesn’t come in tin cans (unless the plane is the tin can)