D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,481 youngbustyredhead said: Class time! Nope you feel better Bailey! Click to expand... Have fun in class and learn well
youngbustyredhead said: Class time! Nope you feel better Bailey! Click to expand... Have fun in class and learn well
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,482 VforFremch said: Not the good one tho doesn’t come in tin cans (unless the plane is the tin can) Click to expand... Ya right, I should have given her the good stuff
VforFremch said: Not the good one tho doesn’t come in tin cans (unless the plane is the tin can) Click to expand... Ya right, I should have given her the good stuff
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,486 SeriouslySadie said: Ya right, I should have given her the good stuff Click to expand... I was totaling about Colombian stuff
SeriouslySadie said: Ya right, I should have given her the good stuff Click to expand... I was totaling about Colombian stuff
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,487 BunnyBeeHope said: Sup bioitches Click to expand... Hey Hope! Lovely new pfp! How was the weekend?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,488 BunnyBeeHope said: It was fantastic Click to expand... Ahhh excellent, hope ya had a good weekend all round also
BunnyBeeHope said: It was fantastic Click to expand... Ahhh excellent, hope ya had a good weekend all round also
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,490 VforFremch said: Hey Hope! Lovely new pfp! How was the weekend? Click to expand... It was really really great
VforFremch said: Hey Hope! Lovely new pfp! How was the weekend? Click to expand... It was really really great
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,492 VforFremch said: I was totaling about Colombian stuff Click to expand... None left, was a long weekend
VforFremch said: I was totaling about Colombian stuff Click to expand... None left, was a long weekend
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,493 BunnyBeeHope said: Minus the money spent Click to expand... Surely it might be expensive cause capital etc but if you enjoyed your weekend it was worth it imo
BunnyBeeHope said: Minus the money spent Click to expand... Surely it might be expensive cause capital etc but if you enjoyed your weekend it was worth it imo
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,494 BunnyBeeHope said: Diet coke is the worst coke Click to expand... Scandalous
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,495 money comes back, travels and experiences not so much
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,496 Four burgers devoured. Now what do I do for the rest of the evening.
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,497 SeriouslySadie said: Scandalous Click to expand... I agree with her tho. Better have the real one better for taste and health
SeriouslySadie said: Scandalous Click to expand... I agree with her tho. Better have the real one better for taste and health
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,498 Lurking said: Four burgers devoured. Now what do I do for the rest of the evening. Click to expand... Fallout
Lurking said: Four burgers devoured. Now what do I do for the rest of the evening. Click to expand... Fallout