L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,241 PlayfullDude said: As a side note.... Surely work functions, such as Christmas parties count as work. so It can't be that uncommon..... Click to expand... I've heard stories. But at a workplace 95% male, never lol.
PlayfullDude said: As a side note.... Surely work functions, such as Christmas parties count as work. so It can't be that uncommon..... Click to expand... I've heard stories. But at a workplace 95% male, never lol.
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,242 Lurking said: I've heard stories. But at a workplace 95% male, never lol. Click to expand... never say never......
Lurking said: I've heard stories. But at a workplace 95% male, never lol. Click to expand... never say never......
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,243 Lurking said: I've heard stories. But at a workplace 95% male, never lol. Click to expand... Sometimes a finger slips
Lurking said: I've heard stories. But at a workplace 95% male, never lol. Click to expand... Sometimes a finger slips
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,244 BunnyBeeHope said: Sometimes a finger slips Click to expand... Or you could trip over in the christmas party conga line and accidently fuck an ass.......
BunnyBeeHope said: Sometimes a finger slips Click to expand... Or you could trip over in the christmas party conga line and accidently fuck an ass.......
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,245 Lurking said: I've heard stories. But at a workplace 95% male, never lol. Click to expand... It's cute that you think the 95% are all straight
Lurking said: I've heard stories. But at a workplace 95% male, never lol. Click to expand... It's cute that you think the 95% are all straight
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,246 PlayfullDude said: Or you could trip over in the christmas party conga line and accidently fuck an ass....... Click to expand... That went to 100 quickly
PlayfullDude said: Or you could trip over in the christmas party conga line and accidently fuck an ass....... Click to expand... That went to 100 quickly
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,247 PlayfullDude said: never say never...... Click to expand... Not my cup of tea and given most of the people I've worked with, they'd not appreciate a bloke down there. One did go to Thailand a lot so maybe he wouldn't....
PlayfullDude said: never say never...... Click to expand... Not my cup of tea and given most of the people I've worked with, they'd not appreciate a bloke down there. One did go to Thailand a lot so maybe he wouldn't....
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,248 The quote from Rudeman about people dying by the road and now walking around with no legs
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,249 Tash26 said: That went to 100 quickly Click to expand... I've seen it happen
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,250 Tash26 said: That went to 100 quickly Click to expand... Sorry... I'm in a very silly non alcohol induced mood.....
Tash26 said: That went to 100 quickly Click to expand... Sorry... I'm in a very silly non alcohol induced mood.....
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,253 AmberWarning said: View attachment 493013 Click to expand... Automatic firing
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,257 I hate the whole categorisation of Gen Z Gen X etc tbh we’re all individuals
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,260 The guy who played Darth Maul has a melt down on Instagram every other day