PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,101 BaileyXcX said: You working? In this heat? Click to expand... Inside next to ranks set to 15 deg C so nice and cool
BaileyXcX said: You working? In this heat? Click to expand... Inside next to ranks set to 15 deg C so nice and cool
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,102 PlayfullDude said: I'm currently filtering wine to go to sweden in Tetrapacks for a heavy Metal festival Click to expand... That whole sentence makes me question what I’ve been doing with my life
PlayfullDude said: I'm currently filtering wine to go to sweden in Tetrapacks for a heavy Metal festival Click to expand... That whole sentence makes me question what I’ve been doing with my life
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,103 Also sounds like the plot of a Coen brothers movie
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,106 Sorry Bailey, wasn't ignoring you. I was surfing other threads.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,107 Howdy Crispus No worries. I was making myself laugh
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,109 BaileyXcX said: Sounds exciting What is a tetrapack? Click to expand... It is one of those single serve cardboardy packages
BaileyXcX said: Sounds exciting What is a tetrapack? Click to expand... It is one of those single serve cardboardy packages
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,110 Tender_n_Crispy said: Sorry Bailey, wasn't ignoring you. I was surfing other threads. Click to expand... Lies he was ignoring you.....
Tender_n_Crispy said: Sorry Bailey, wasn't ignoring you. I was surfing other threads. Click to expand... Lies he was ignoring you.....
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,111 PlayfullDude said: It is one of those single serve cardboardy packages Click to expand... Oh yes I knew that. I was just seeing if you did
PlayfullDude said: It is one of those single serve cardboardy packages Click to expand... Oh yes I knew that. I was just seeing if you did
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,112 BaileyXcX said: Howdy Crispus No worries. I was making myself laugh Click to expand... Lol. That's twice now I've tried to set you up to bash me... and you just won't. Interesting. lol
BaileyXcX said: Howdy Crispus No worries. I was making myself laugh Click to expand... Lol. That's twice now I've tried to set you up to bash me... and you just won't. Interesting. lol
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,113 PlayfullDude said: Lies he was ignoring you..... Click to expand... There we go! He gets it!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,114 Tender_n_Crispy said: Lol. That's twice now I've tried to set you up to bash me... and you just won't. Interesting. lol Click to expand... Oh I would never bash you I’m more the stabby type
Tender_n_Crispy said: Lol. That's twice now I've tried to set you up to bash me... and you just won't. Interesting. lol Click to expand... Oh I would never bash you I’m more the stabby type
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,116 Maybe not right away. I like to draw it out a bit
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,117 BaileyXcX said: Oh I would never bash you I’m more the stabby type Click to expand... Love a good stabbin.....
BaileyXcX said: Oh I would never bash you I’m more the stabby type Click to expand... Love a good stabbin.....
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,118 I did temporarily forget that is your thing. The person who hangs back is always the most deadly.
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,119 Tender_n_Crispy said: I did temporarily forget that is your thing. The person who hangs back is always the most deadly. Click to expand... like a ninja
Tender_n_Crispy said: I did temporarily forget that is your thing. The person who hangs back is always the most deadly. Click to expand... like a ninja
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,120 PlayfullDude said: like a ninja Click to expand... Hiding in the shadows. stabbing you when you least expect it
PlayfullDude said: like a ninja Click to expand... Hiding in the shadows. stabbing you when you least expect it