BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,141 Lil_wonders said: So what is your tip to win the big one? Is there a big one? Click to expand... My number one is best actor. If Michael B. Jordan doesn’t win I might go bonkers
Lil_wonders said: So what is your tip to win the big one? Is there a big one? Click to expand... My number one is best actor. If Michael B. Jordan doesn’t win I might go bonkers
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,143 BaileyXcX said: I’m heavily invested this year bc I have seen so many movies from working in the cinema Click to expand... I am so far behind in movies it is not funny
BaileyXcX said: I’m heavily invested this year bc I have seen so many movies from working in the cinema Click to expand... I am so far behind in movies it is not funny
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,144 Lil_wonders said: So what is your tip to win the big one? Is there a big one? Click to expand... Also Sinners should win best picture. But I am fearful it won’t
Lil_wonders said: So what is your tip to win the big one? Is there a big one? Click to expand... Also Sinners should win best picture. But I am fearful it won’t
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,145 BaileyXcX said: My number one is best actor. If Michael B. Jordan doesn’t win I might go bonkers Click to expand... I don’t know who most of the actors of movies are anymore.
BaileyXcX said: My number one is best actor. If Michael B. Jordan doesn’t win I might go bonkers Click to expand... I don’t know who most of the actors of movies are anymore.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,146 Lil_wonders said: Well if you do go I hope you enjoy it Click to expand... Thank you! It will be!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,147 Lil_wonders said: I don’t know who most of the actors of movies are anymore. Click to expand... Honestly I don’t really like award shows. Just a bunch of divas
Lil_wonders said: I don’t know who most of the actors of movies are anymore. Click to expand... Honestly I don’t really like award shows. Just a bunch of divas
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,148 BaileyXcX said: Honestly I don’t really like award shows. Just a bunch of divas Click to expand... I usually just wait til after then hear who won. And usually don’t know who they are. Is always fun to see what people wear though
BaileyXcX said: Honestly I don’t really like award shows. Just a bunch of divas Click to expand... I usually just wait til after then hear who won. And usually don’t know who they are. Is always fun to see what people wear though
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,150 Lil_wonders said: I usually just wait til after then hear who won. And usually don’t know who they are. Is always fun to see what people wear though Click to expand... Good point. I usually do the same but this year is kinda like my Olympics. I’m locked in
Lil_wonders said: I usually just wait til after then hear who won. And usually don’t know who they are. Is always fun to see what people wear though Click to expand... Good point. I usually do the same but this year is kinda like my Olympics. I’m locked in
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,151 BunnyBeeHope said: Work work work Have a good day everyone Click to expand... Hope the day goes quickly with a little fun.
BunnyBeeHope said: Work work work Have a good day everyone Click to expand... Hope the day goes quickly with a little fun.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,152 BunnyBeeHope said: Work work work Have a good day everyone Click to expand... Hope Hope Hope You got this. One more shift!
BunnyBeeHope said: Work work work Have a good day everyone Click to expand... Hope Hope Hope You got this. One more shift!
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,153 BunnyBeeHope said: Work work work Have a good day everyone Click to expand... Work here too
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,154 Work is for future me... present me wants sleep. Past me screwed up and forgot to take meds on time.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,155 Tender_n_Crispy said: Work is for future me... present me wants sleep. Past me screwed up and forgot to take meds on time. Click to expand... Awww that sucks You gonna be up all night now?
Tender_n_Crispy said: Work is for future me... present me wants sleep. Past me screwed up and forgot to take meds on time. Click to expand... Awww that sucks You gonna be up all night now?
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,156 No. Probably less than half hr. Already getting harder to type.
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,158 Lol. You don't have your black and white background. You know the trippy ones
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,159 Tender_n_Crispy said: Lol. You don't have your black and white background. You know the trippy ones Click to expand... Oh you’re right How silly of me
Tender_n_Crispy said: Lol. You don't have your black and white background. You know the trippy ones Click to expand... Oh you’re right How silly of me