youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,481 Best part of that movie is where he surfs through the sewers on a dump truck
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,482 Maddiemoiselle said: Fuck I'm so smart somebody make out with me Click to expand... Pucker up!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,483 Or when Bertram from Jessie gets squirted with syrup
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,488 youngbustyredhead said: Yes! If the riddle teller met the man with wives and whatnot “as I was going to Saint Ives”, the man and wives were coming from Saint Ives So the riddle teller is the only one going to Saint Ives! Click to expand... Woaaahhhhhhh The riddler been tinkering with the riddle Fixxxxxxxxed
youngbustyredhead said: Yes! If the riddle teller met the man with wives and whatnot “as I was going to Saint Ives”, the man and wives were coming from Saint Ives So the riddle teller is the only one going to Saint Ives! Click to expand... Woaaahhhhhhh The riddler been tinkering with the riddle Fixxxxxxxxed
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,489 Casey86 said: Hey YBR and nothing much. How's things with you? Click to expand... Good! Having Second Winter rn after a warm spell but otherwise okie dokie!
Casey86 said: Hey YBR and nothing much. How's things with you? Click to expand... Good! Having Second Winter rn after a warm spell but otherwise okie dokie!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,490 SeriouslySadie said: Woaaahhhhhhh The riddler been tinkering with the riddle Fixxxxxxxxed Click to expand... Unreliable Narrator
SeriouslySadie said: Woaaahhhhhhh The riddler been tinkering with the riddle Fixxxxxxxxed Click to expand... Unreliable Narrator
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,491 youngbustyredhead said: Good! Having Second Winter rn after a warm spell but otherwise okie dokie! Click to expand... Same here, it's windy as fuck then Monday and Tuesday is gonna be 20 degrees
youngbustyredhead said: Good! Having Second Winter rn after a warm spell but otherwise okie dokie! Click to expand... Same here, it's windy as fuck then Monday and Tuesday is gonna be 20 degrees
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,492 It was in the 70s two days ago wert the ferk
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,494 Lol I believe that it was 71 Monday, rainy and tornadoes Tuesday and then snowed Wednesday and been windy the rest of the week
Lol I believe that it was 71 Monday, rainy and tornadoes Tuesday and then snowed Wednesday and been windy the rest of the week
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,495 Maddiemoiselle said: K!!!! C!!!! Click to expand... Hey Maddie
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,496 I read that as rainy and tomatoes.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,499 Harthacnut said: I read that as rainy and tomatoes. Click to expand... Tiz cause u a goober
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,500 Harthacnut said: I read that as rainy and tomatoes. Click to expand... I had to double check and make sure it didn't say tomatoes....I have a habit of not checking if my phone autocorrects lol
Harthacnut said: I read that as rainy and tomatoes. Click to expand... I had to double check and make sure it didn't say tomatoes....I have a habit of not checking if my phone autocorrects lol