Best part of that movie is where he surfs through the sewers on a dump truck
Pucker up!Fuck I'm so smart somebody make out with me![]()
Yes!
If the riddle teller met the man with wives and whatnot “as I was going to Saint Ives”, the man and wives were coming from Saint Ives
So the riddle teller is the only one going to Saint Ives!
Good! Having Second Winter rn after a warm spell but otherwise okie dokie!Hey YBR and nothing much. How's things with you?
Unreliable NarratorWoaaahhhhhhh
The riddler been tinkering with the riddle
Fixxxxxxxxed
Same here, it's windy as fuck then Monday and Tuesday is gonna be 20 degreesGood! Having Second Winter rn after a warm spell but otherwise okie dokie!
Hey MaddieK!!!!
C!!!!
Tiz cause u a gooberI read that as rainy and tomatoes.
I had to double check and make sure it didn't say tomatoes....I have a habit of not checking if my phone autocorrects lolI read that as rainy and tomatoes.