Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,581 What about vabbs?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,584 Casey86 said: I don't know what vabbs is.... Click to expand... https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Vabbing
Casey86 said: I don't know what vabbs is.... Click to expand... https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Vabbing
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,589 BaileyXcX said: Sleepy Click to expand... Same
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,590 BaileyXcX said: Don’t even have the energy to wicky Click to expand... No wicky???
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,592 Fuzz_Ball said: No wicky??? Click to expand... One wicky maybe
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,593 Hey Bailey and yeah I feel that in my soul
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,594 BaileyXcX said: One wicky maybe Click to expand...
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,595 It’s been a good week but long And I signed up to do this job fair in the morning
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,599 BaileyXcX said: It’s been a good week but long And I signed up to do this job fair in the morning Click to expand... Getting some overtime? Hopefully you get a lot of new prospects and people looking for jobs.
BaileyXcX said: It’s been a good week but long And I signed up to do this job fair in the morning Click to expand... Getting some overtime? Hopefully you get a lot of new prospects and people looking for jobs.
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,600 BaileyXcX said: Prolly won’t go to austin now Click to expand... Austin?